These bans are useless!

These bans are useless!
Thursday 05/08/2010, 17:12
GRIM D16 - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
28 messages
These bans are useless!
GRIM D16 - Titan English - Thursday 05/08/2010, 17:12

You still see the same staple decks: 2 out of 3 battles : Montana , the rest of the time it's either Nightmare or Roots.
So really all that's changed is that GHEIST & all-stars are less played.
Not what I believe was intended.
No more ELO for me this week.
So it basically boils down to less playability, less players!
« Previous123Next »

21/28
peter1568 - Master - The United Rivals Of America English
Saturday 07/08/2010, 01:10

I hear what some of you are saying, but these bans specifically target some groups and leave out beasts like Emeth. We're not saying that no variety exists, I play a Sakrohm, but there is much less variety than there used to. Rescue, Montana, and Junta (for the rich who can afford Emeth) are now about 50 times more prominent than they used to be. Also due to the Leader ban, there is no clan that has the chance to surpass Rescue (I had Hugo in my Sakrohm deck). ELO has gotten worse due to the bans. Not only that, but prices of everything are so screwed up now. Shogunn is over 6k, Hawkins is under 6k, Jessie is probably the only affected card that has stayed strong.
22/28
El Kabong - Senior - Pinoy Locals English
Saturday 07/08/2010, 02:05

On a side note, I did see a lot of Angie and Loocio on the way to 1200+. Gonna see what's up in 1300 later today.
23/28
forgenjuro - Guru - Shoryuken
Saturday 07/08/2010, 07:17

So so SO AGREED with what Peter1568 said.

Emeth is just disgusting.

Rescue is even worse. Many clans lost their high starred power cards or low star stoppers. Sometimes even both!

But Rescue doesnt get ANY bans!? Marco and Alec were banned already before. They get to keep Kerry, Steve, Hax, Glosh, Anita. How not even one of them is banned is puzzling to say the least.
24/28
Ouroboros-WMD - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 07/08/2010, 07:32

I think all clans are being played but Rescue definitely own this week. Sledge is banned but w/e put in Cliff and go SoA is good for something.
25/28
rejoin - Guru - DUNYAP-U-B-DRAGONSB-H_A_K_A_N Deutsch
Saturday 07/08/2010, 09:51

Ive seen a lot of diffrent clans and cards then usually fotr example uluwatus and more Freaks =)
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1423039
at 1315 with a Freaks/Roots deck atm
26/28
KitsuneKatsumi - Imperator - XiongDang English
Saturday 07/08/2010, 14:01

Effie is the f-bomb, I'm glad she's starting to get recognized now that Wanda and Gwen are out. I always cringed when newbies get into Feelyn vs. Ella debates when they both kind of suck and the cats have Effie who is awesome.
27/28
Dracata WMD - Titan English
Saturday 07/08/2010, 18:02

La Junta deserves some time in the sun and Emeth forces you to pretty much play mono-La Junta which has several weaknesses. I'm seeing mostly Rescue, which run about even against my Jungo/Nightmare.

@Grimdeath16 - how can you possibly have a problem with Montana? Their damage is a joke, with the exception of Avola and without Spiaghi they can't even properly defend themselves without spending a pill(especially since Hugo is gone). Just KO Avola or Edd with your damage character and you win.
28/28
Ouroboros-WMD - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 08/08/2010, 11:33

Dracata you are so right about Montana. If it werent for banning of great cards Uppers would rape Montana face. If you want to see how bad some decks could get play your dts and dms. There are the decks that run without elo bans.

Just saying some cards are good but i pulled a Kerry, alec, marco, Lea hand in Rescue i won....no problem.

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals