Click here if you forgot your password.

Extra cards

Extra cards
Friday 06/08/2010, 16:27
Skirsdag - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
15 messages
Extra cards
Skirsdag - Guru - Guild of Gregarious GentlemenEnglish - Friday 06/08/2010, 16:27

When is it a good idea to have more than 8 cards in a type two deck?
For example:
Bryan
No Nam
Emeth
Naginta
Ed 12
Dacote
Python

Now I can't decide between Gertrud and Burger - All I would like to know is if it would not be a bad idea to include both?

Another, unrelated question - what, in general, is the difference, tactics-wise and card choice-wise, between Survivor, Deathmatch, and regular type 2 (DT)?
« Previous12Next »

11/15
RedPopsicle - Veteran English
Wednesday 29/09/2010, 05:09

I like using my 9 card deck with Junkz+Sakrohm+Ambre.
Got me 9 wins in Survivor T2 ^>^
12/15
St3f - Guru ελληνικά
Wednesday 29/09/2010, 14:46

It isn't good having more than 8 characters on your deck, period. That's because it will make your chances of drawing your best cards smaller.

Depends, in an Ulu Watu/ Sakrohm You will mostly have a 4/3 and Leader built, but when I play ulu Bangers I want both clans to have the same chance of getting their bonus so I do 4/4/ Leader
13/15
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 29/09/2010, 19:41

Gertrud and Burger. Also remove Python. easy.
14/15
All-GioYNWA - Novice Português
Thursday 30/09/2010, 02:35

St3f: Then you are just saying you don't care that much about drawing the Leader, instead of a 50% shot, your deck now has 36% chances of drawing it. Every deck has that card you want to draw on every hand, and you just make the chances of that happening smaller by playing 9 cards.

The ONLY reason it is justifiable to have 9+ cards on your deck is if you are trying to make a T2 deck with many low-star cards. Otherwise you are just hurting yourself by thinking that way
15/15
Sai_Goober - Titan - GUNSLINGERS OF THE WEST ACADEMY English
Thursday 30/09/2010, 21:45

It really depends on you though, no matter what everyone else says. I got my best survivor finish (12 wins) running an 8 card Ulu Watu + Ambre deck. I don't have it on preset but it was the 4 main 5 stars (hiki, tan-man, Lulabee, and Stanly) with Shayna, Buck, Wee Lee and Zack. Now most people would say I shouldn't have had Zack in there, but I wanted to carry some SoA just in case, and he definitely saved my bacon during the run for 12. So really it depends on you. If you like playing Python that much and you're comfortable playing him in a T2 setting, I don't think you're wrong for playing a 9 card deck.

that being said, in THAT deck, I'd drop him

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals