Plz Help The Noob Out!
Wednesday 11/08/2010, 10:29
Espada - 6 - Novice English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
14 messages
Plz Help The Noob Out!
Espada - 6 - Novice English - Wednesday 11/08/2010, 10:29

I am in need of a Fang Pi Clan.

Plz give me suggestions of a fairly cheap Either Mono or Some other Clan that would make a good Combo...Like Vortex

Plz Help The Noob Out!
« Previous12Next »

11/14
St3f - Guru ελληνικά
Wednesday 11/08/2010, 21:59

If you can reach 1250 with the deck you posted you must be the best player.Q.Q
12/14
Hilarious_ian - Titan English
Wednesday 11/08/2010, 23:29

I'm not a big fan of fpc or Vortex for elo. Vortex is better in my opinion because of their strong pill/attack manipulation which gives a great split deck, but for fpc to work really well you need the crs imo. They have too many sexy crs that make their decks amazing, Marlysa Cr Kerozinn Cr and the other one the 8/7 it is like a 3/5 with +5 power /+2 damage.. those are strong for half/mono but ridiculously expensive.

So going with something a little less pricey is where I would send you. If this is for missions then just use the best fpc you can and play in t2 but not elo mode. If you want good elo try for .. Well Rescue is diminished this week and La Junta is expensive but some of the manipulators like pirana and Nightmare have good cards available. Still a little expensive but if you go for like 5k then you can make this. May or may not help but I put together what I could for cheap, probably things you could replace if you wanna spend a little more or less but these will get you to 1200 if you practice.
deleted

probably 0 pill first hand then take em down 2/3 and Ulrich on the fourth or Sliman on the fourth for the ko. try around with it : )
13/14
Taso CR - Legend English
Thursday 12/08/2010, 00:39

Fang Pi-Rana Style 1311

I dont use Fang Pi really anymore, not until I get Marlyse

right now ELO is in such flux, i wouldnt know how to suggest anything to anyone.

But personally, THIS IS MYSELF, I used above deck to get to 1300+ a few times. Its all about the STOP cards, so I use it when SOA are all over the place, i.e. Roots & GHEIST. Im sure the deck could be better but its pretty much a STOP deck, Sung Tzu and Nakata.

ALSO, BE MORE SPECIFIC IN WHICH GAME MORE DO YOU WISH TO PLAY, T1, T2, SURVIVIOR, ELO???? dtS?
14/14
rejoin - Guru - DUNYAP-U-B-DRAGONSB-H_A_K_A_N Deutsch
Thursday 12/08/2010, 13:27

St3f im at 1315... you can just check my account

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals