Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

How is the difficulty level of the new elo for you?

Thursday 12/08/2010, 22:10
Z4KALW3 - Guru

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
23 messages
Z4KALW3 - Guru - Thursday 12/08/2010, 22:10

And to those who've broke their previous Elo records in the new climate, which decks did you use to do so?

I broke my Elo record of 1353e by scoring 1375e with this: Taljion's Slightly Lesser Targe

The best I'd managed with the more powerful variant - Taljion's Targe - was 1330e or so.

I'm curious to see if people have been doing similar and adapting previous favourite decks such as the above shift and managing to keep consissted with their previous bests or top them, or if they've shifted entirely to other clans.

I'm finding new Elo curious. Each week it seems more of a struggle from 1000-1200e, but then, once I'm on my way to 1330e it seems a little easier.

How about the rest of you?
« Previous123Next »

21/23
Enigma UM - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 14/08/2010, 21:06

I have never been so frustrated with Elo as I have been this week, struggling to make 1180, and dropping down to 1120 once I get near 1200. Normally 1200 is easy.
Every deck I try usually lands me one or two wins and then 4-5 losses in a row, I'm just not sure what to try any more.

One of those weeks, I guess As someone said before, this change has forced a change in clan usage, and it's thrown people out of their comfort zone, facing new opponents. I guess some of us had just got comfortable using the "powerful" cards, and aren't as adaptable as we thought
22/23
Hfs86 - Imperator English
Saturday 14/08/2010, 21:13

Thormund, Emeth, Trish, and Gertrud , i think i ran into those kind of deck 7 out of 10 times

Emeth is an overpowered card, even if you have soa or sob against it. Your opponent still has to use some pills to stop it either it`s a bluff or not.. The 7/6 stat is definately dangerous
23/23
sycanteLoA - Guru - Legends of America English
Sunday 15/08/2010, 04:51

Ran a Jungo-Pussycats deck this week and scored almost 50 points higher then usually, i'm at 1401 right now and hoping to stay in the top 100... it's been easier for me just because I absolutely hated Rolph and seemed to run into him every single match previously
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1442589

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals