Bugs : Random/Non-Random, and Pillz number

Wednesday 18/08/2010, 15:50
Nekuro Engeru - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
17 messages
Nekuro Engeru - Titan English - Wednesday 18/08/2010, 15:50

Had my game mode set as Non-Random, found myself in a Random-type game in T1 Deathmatch mode. A bit annoying, as I'd calculated what I needed and lost through the random thingy '
Also had trouble when I went full-Pillz and when the battle started, there were none on my character.
« Previous12Next »

11/17
Six Nations - Hero - Open Casket English
Wednesday 22/09/2010, 22:52

...argos bit harsh much? you encourage new players not tell them to leave...
12/17
RedPopsicle - Veteran English
Thursday 23/09/2010, 03:43

So yeah, sorta ignoring Argos' post there, there are actually a lot of ways you can lose using 12 pillz. Most likely if you have very low power + lack of manipulation ability/bonus. For example, you play Mac Hen with 12 pillz.
13 pillz*4 power (With +2 Power Bonus) = 52 attack
I play Sharon with 7 pillz.
8 pillz* 7 power = 56 attack
Sharon beats Mac Hen by 4 attack without her bonus.
13/17
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Thursday 23/09/2010, 18:23

Simple explanation:

If you play a DM, the DM randomness setting will be set by the majority of players in the DM, until the DM is finished. It will overwrite your own setting.
This might be changed in the future but that's how it works for now.
14/17
Hotel_Moscow - Senior English
Friday 24/09/2010, 23:05

No i get the game its just weird when you obviously have the upper advantage and still lose
15/17
Pasha911 - Veteran English
Saturday 02/10/2010, 23:25

Moscow you are one weird man......

Fraggle I got teleported to fight club again and i was cheching every few seconds if the DM was starting.

How come this is still a problem I thought this was fixed a long time ago.

As for the topic when deathmatch first came out I lost to some level 21 with Jungo because of random i think he was the only one playing random then but that must have been different then.
16/17
Jolly Roger - Legend - De asskickers Deutsch
Sunday 03/10/2010, 03:11

@ Fraggle.....so why does it say the game will be in non-random in the room selection screen.....

Better be clear about it and write that the game will take the setting of the majority and overwrite your own.
17/17
UE-vince234 - Legend - The Unfound Effort English
Sunday 17/10/2010, 00:13

The fact that the game mode can switch to normal when the room is ADVERTISED as non-random means that there is FALSE ADVERTISING involved, as well as a glitch.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals