2 hit Ko or 3-4 hit Ko

2 hit Ko or 3-4 hit Ko
Friday 27/08/2010, 23:21
-Wicer- - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
19 messages
2 hit Ko or 3-4 hit Ko
-Wicer- - Moderator - Harbingers of AresEnglish - Friday 27/08/2010, 23:21

Which one is better. I have gotten better scores with 3-4 hit Ko but most of the players who get 1st use 2 hit Ko so I would like to know which one is better.

Thanks
« Previous12Next »

11/19
The Feared - Master - the courtyard of shadows English
Saturday 28/08/2010, 21:49

Your 2nd deck has too many ELO banned cards. That deck can get you -8 points in a battle during a DT
12/19
The Feared - Master - the courtyard of shadows English
Saturday 28/08/2010, 21:50

I mean -4 Weekly's don't count, right?
13/19
-Wicer- - Moderator - Harbingers of Ares English
Sunday 29/08/2010, 00:14

@The feared,
staff bans i.e Jackie Zatman Graks Tana.. = -2
the new bans = -0
14/19
DS_coolasc - Imperator - ★ĐaяӄŠonş XIII★ Português
Sunday 29/08/2010, 00:29

Weekly and summer test staff bans got no penalty...

perfect DT result (if not wrong) would b if:
-26*, no ELO staff banned chars on deck
-win 4x with 2* vs 5*
-give KO
-when giving KO have 2pills (more is worthless) OR have 14 life (more is worthless), max 2 points bonus from this

but ofc this is a hard, most usual the best is to have high dmg and low star cards going for 2 or 3rounds KO (most often 4 rounds has no advantage)... 1HKOs r bad idea in DTs if any1 thought of tht, they all have too many stars making battles fast but giving low amount of points
15/19
Trippie - Legend - Open Casket English
Sunday 29/08/2010, 04:28

By the way, both those decks are DT winners. its just picking the one that fits you best.
16/19
Krahhl - Veteran English
Sunday 29/08/2010, 05:17

Joker, you are wrong.

The total deck star count and whether it is T1 or T2 does not matter. Only the cards that are actually in play do.
-four wins with 1 star cards against 5 star cards.
-KO with at least one pill left (La Junta or Fang Pi Clang)
-no staff banned cards
This gives you 47 points. Of course, it isn't going to happen unless your opponent is working with you, which I'm pretty sure can get you banned from ever playing daily tournaments again.

You get two bonus points per pill and two points per life point over 12 at a maximum of two. This means you only need one pill remaining after a KO or 13 life points to get two points. Not two pillz or 14 life.
17/19
Trippie - Legend - Open Casket English
Sunday 29/08/2010, 07:10

To prove my point it doesnt really matter how many rounds you play in i just scored another top 10 using a 20* deck.
18/19
Rage - Titan - Limit Break English
Sunday 29/08/2010, 11:46

It's the best combination that will get you to a fast win is what you should use. If you can 2hko your way through all your matches, awesome. If you have to incorporate the occasion 3/4 hit win in, as long as you win it's not so bad.
19/19
DS_coolasc - Imperator - ★ĐaяӄŠonş XIII★ Português
Sunday 29/08/2010, 17:58

Krahhl, thx for info was unsure about tht of life, and i though 2* cards cuz i'm not seeing any combo of 1* cards tht can KO (ok, unless ur with one/both of these clans and opp was making the game to help u, but was putting a not completely cheat option), only can see 2*

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals