Clan choosing issues

Clan choosing issues
Sunday 29/08/2010, 02:27
( VeNoM ) - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
43 messages
Clan choosing issues
( VeNoM ) - Senior English - Sunday 29/08/2010, 02:27

I always swicth diffrent clans because i work well with them wich clan do you recomend me using for deathmacth
« Previous12345Next »

11/43
Lord Cristian - Moderator - United Romania Română
Wednesday 01/09/2010, 14:45

I'm sure that the players who use Montana with lyse in DT are some of the weakest players in UR.
12/43
UnD34d Cl0wn5 - Novice English
Wednesday 01/09/2010, 15:53

Sentinel
13/43
Nintendan WMD - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Wednesday 01/09/2010, 16:01

I'm normally not this uppity about post but WOW FitJohn. Posts like yours are the main reason I stay away from the public forums. I'll admit I use Uppers and Montanas and I love both clans but this doesn't make me "weak" or a "Douche". My elo record proves I'm a good player without using either of the clans and I can beat both clans pretty easily with many other clans.

I think the weakest players in the game are the ones that complain about clans they don't like, because they aren't good enough to come up with a strategy and a good deck to beat them.

@ Skipknot use whatever clan you like the most. Each clan has it's ups and downs. Try a few different ones and see which you like the best.
14/43
FitJohn - Titan English
Wednesday 01/09/2010, 22:50

Touched a nerve I see. I am not weak, you are weak... Great argumentation.

I complain because 90% of the time, you face either one of these 3 clans. And the reason everybody uses them is NOT because they make winning hard. Open your eyes Nintendan...
15/43
GodAquamarine - Veteran - the courtyard of shadows English
Thursday 02/09/2010, 08:55

I'm sure on the other side of the fence, there are Rescue players saying that Piranas are cheap, or GHEIST and Roots players saying that people who play Skeelz have no skill.

Then there are Freaks players, who think everyone is cheap
16/43
Toxica - Legend - Open Casket English
Thursday 02/09/2010, 11:12

Freaks are mostly just for adding a taste of poison into a deck. Anyone that bases their deck mostly or entirely on the Freaks deserves the losses they receive.
17/43
Euzebe - Legend English
Thursday 02/09/2010, 15:11

Ok...

Did I tell you I'm not a troll fan ? Hmm ?
FitJohn, Toxica and their troll team, please, stay away from the forum if you're not able to have a real debate, share opinions with your mind wide open, these sort of things...

Nintendan, breathe and have a tea with cookies. You'll feek much better after.
18/43
W M Daexen - Moderator - Wise Men Distracted English
Thursday 02/09/2010, 16:47

Going back to the original purpose of this topic.

If you are playing Type 1 DeatchMatch, play Uppers, Montana, Bangers, All Stars or La Junta. These clans are relatively easy to calculate how to play in each consecutive round and have low-star fast KO options available to them. Ease of calculation and KO options makes for fast games and fast games are the way to win deathmatches. You will get better as you adjust to the deck you choose.

Avoid clans like Pussycats, Sakrohm, Freaks, Vortex, Piranas and Jungo. These clans are easy enough to win with, but they tend to rely on damage reduction, +life, poison and +pillz. These are great tactics from a strategy perspective, but they slow down matches considerably, so unless you are looking for only 5 matches per DM, avoid these clans in DM, but by all means use them in ELO

If you are playing Type 2 DeathMatch, play La Junta, Roots, GHEIST, Bangers or Ulu Watu. In type 2, you can make a great deck with about any clan you wish, but these clans are going to be the easiest for fast games.

I hope that helps
19/43
sycanteLoA - Guru - Legends of America English
Thursday 02/09/2010, 22:23

Lol at FitJohn and Toxica...

I've also found GHEIST and Junkz to be effective for type 1, and FPC can have some great half decks as well if you pair them right
20/43
Z4KALW3 - Guru
Friday 03/09/2010, 14:23

My favourite clans for T1 DM are:

Piranas
Nightmare
GHEIST
Vortex

Half deck mixes of the above.

Some of my favourite decks:

deleted
Use Of Weapons
Against A Dark Background

I've won (1st place) the majority of the DMs I've entered (full time) using these. in fact, I think I can only remember coming second at the least. They're solid if you're familiar with the clan tactics, and much more interesting than running the more obvious DM types.

Piranas are perfect for DM. Pill manipulation can end a fight very quickly and they have a decent amount of 2hitKo opportunity that's overlooked (Selma + Raeth, Ulrich, Kristin, or Scubb).

Vortext /are/ trickier, but you can end the rounds fast with them too.

It takes a bit more thought, but I've won in tournaments where the second highest had been using a standard Uppers attack force and I've held Vortex/Piranas. I've also won with clear majority.

Don't let anyone tell you to limit yourself, find your own style and run with it.

« Previous12345Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals