Sunday 23/09/2007, 03:23

I no that i have to go to the market but wut do i do from there i click on the card i want and i dont kno how to make an offer please help

Cancel
Sunday 23/09/2007, 04:59

You cant make offfer y0ust click of buy and have the card clints go automatik from your clints you have

Cancel
Sunday 23/09/2007, 11:25

You see the box to the right? it shows the star, the price, and the seller. Click buy if you want the card.

Cancel
Sunday 23/09/2007, 11:56

U dont make an offer, if u have enough clintz then you click but thn it will be added to ur collection.

Cancel
Sunday 23/09/2007, 12:37

You click buy (which is next to the price

Cancel
Sunday 23/09/2007, 12:38

You don't have to make ofers at the market, you just need to click buy at the diff. choices

Cancel
Sunday 23/09/2007, 18:22

I'LL TELL YOU....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................FUCK OF

Cancel
Sunday 23/09/2007, 19:15

Go to the market and use your clintz to buy a card

Cancel
Monday 24/09/2007, 19:45

Once you have sufficant clintz go on the market look for the charecter you wish to purcahse and click the 'buy' option next to it , then the card will be added to your collection

Cancel
Monday 24/09/2007, 21:39

Do not insult people or tell them to "f' off" in the forums. We will come get you for that.

StormWind

Cancel

Answer to this subject