Tuesday 29/08/2006, 06:15

Good day to everyone. I've been playing for a week now. As of this time, the most important thing i've learned from this game is... "I would rather be Lucky than be skilled in playing this game"

Cancel
Friday 01/09/2006, 00:31

Truesmiley

Cancel
Friday 01/09/2006, 18:00

They are systematically removing luck from the vs tcg with so many tutor abilities

Cancel
Saturday 02/09/2006, 10:07

Hahah!! i see lots of pinoys here why not add some philippine flags here bwaaahah!!

Cancel
Saturday 02/09/2006, 21:54

It all comes down the math, I just posted an example of the formula in a message called Tell me How, by Certain death (not duplicating a post). But basically the higher your Delta the more likely you'll win, but not a given.)

Also remember the randomizer is based on either the user's or the server's CPU (Unknown which) so if it's bogged down some very unexpected outcomes may be likely. I would expect "Luck Burst" when, if it's server based traffic is high, and when you have alot of apps running if it's client based.

I would bet it's server based or a hybrid client/server based (where both client randoms are sent to server and highest random number wins on the server then sent back to client).

Cancel
Monday 04/09/2006, 04:55

So 1 Rebooth, you are Pinay. I really have this feeling that you are one. I've been pestering the UR Staff since I joined. EVO_CKANE_AOD has included us in the international tourney. Thanks again dude.

Cancel

Answer to this subject