Rowdy or Gil

Rowdy or Gil
Wednesday 08/09/2010, 11:13
URHunter - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
16 messages
Rowdy or Gil
URHunter - Titan English - Wednesday 08/09/2010, 11:13

Finally saved up 9k and undecided who to get. won't get other things like Jane Ramba and Marina (was high on my priority before, but had some fun with Junks).

or am I better off saving for Levitonn and buy a GHEIST/Nightmare deck?
« Previous12Next »

11/16
DS_coolasc - Imperator - ★ĐaяӄŠonş XIII★ Português
Thursday 09/09/2010, 00:30

Personally i love pill manipulators so i'll have to vote Gil on this one, Rowdy saved me sometimes when doing old, but Gil can give u the upper hand on pillz from the start of the fight
12/16
-Wicer- - Moderator - Harbingers of Ares English
Thursday 09/09/2010, 00:46

I'd say Gil but Rowdy due to the lack of Junkz 4* that are close to being as good as him.
For 2* most of them are good. Dreen, Veenyle and Sentogan are all relatively low cost and still usable.
13/16
LOA Zeus - Titan English
Thursday 09/09/2010, 02:37

Get Gil, i will give no reason other than i just put Rowdy in your private sales for 50 clintz. I do not usually give hand outs, so anyone who sees this don't ask for one.
14/16
kTizzle(TCA) - Imperator - Time Conquers All English
Thursday 09/09/2010, 03:00

It's better to buy Rowdy first because he has more uses than Gil.

He can win a match with his damage when pillz are getting scarce and he can force your opponent to pill in the early rounds.
15/16
Shanraal - Titan Deutsch
Thursday 09/09/2010, 03:18

Well, Sireen and Gibson are not that bad as 4* either. I would usually go with Rowdy too...but the problem is that his chances to be banned by players is higher than that of Gil....and a banned Rowdy won't help you much. On top of that Junkz make a great low star halfdeck with a Gil, Tremorh, Veenyle, Dreen(Gibson).
16/16
-The Dude- - Hero English
Thursday 09/09/2010, 09:29

Well played, Zeus.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals