offline slimmers Titan E X C A L I B U R
Thursday 09/09/2010, 20:34

I am sick of playing vs GHEIST all the time. No really out of 10 games 7 will be vs GHEIST, 2 vs Roots. Same clan all the time. SOA SOA, like there are no other clans to play wiith. No fun to see the same cards all the time.

Cancel

offline -Argos-ZS Titan D-Versified
Thursday 09/09/2010, 23:46

It's an issue, yeah. I personally see GHEIST, Rescue, and Montana more often than I should. And yes, we all hate it as much as you do.
GHEIST/Gheist battles are the most boring battles (or GHEIST/Roots, for that matter). I like having an unstable ability, and figuring out how to deal with the opponents'. Nightmare and Piranas? Just as bad.

Cancel

offline coolasc Imperator WESTERN WORLD
Friday 10/09/2010, 02:26

Lol, i get tired of seeing montanas with Hugo and Uppers xD anyway if u find tht many GHEIST and Roots try making a Skeelz deck, and if not Skeelz make a deck wich includes at least 1 or 2 stop cards (Dacote = 1 of SoA's biggest nightmares, 1HKO)

Cancel

offline Broken Jaw Guru  
Saturday 11/09/2010, 05:45

Well how else are we noobs supposed to win any matches if not for Hugo/upper Hugo/Rescue, Hugo/GHEIST? most of us haven't played 5000 games or know it well enough to use any winning strategies

Cancel

offline URHunter Titan  
Saturday 11/09/2010, 10:04

Hugo/Manip isn't that good. If you guessed their pattern, you win, if you don't you lose. It turns the game into a "coin flip" style game. New players benefit more from them because they are more "forgiving". You can mis-pill and that turns out to be the unexpected winning move very often.

Cancel

offline yugirival Veteran The Cunning Gambit
Sunday 12/09/2010, 04:54

Well, these GHEIST-abusers will eventually eat a warm steaming soup of "ELO Ban" soon enough. Same with Roots.
You think Nightmare and Piranas are just as bad?
Nightmare have some pretty low-powered cards while Piranas don't get acceptable damage....either that or you just always get pwned by them.

Cancel

offline jokinki Veteran  
Tuesday 21/09/2010, 15:30

I dont know, its all part of the game. i use Nightmare and sarkohm at the moment and its going well. although its tough playing against GHEIST, its always a good challenge, and often the same cards come up. no clan is unbeatable you just have to prepare your deck to face anyone and have a game plan in place. try mixing some SoA SoB of your own to beat Ghiest, Roots, Nightmare or Piranas. most decks are capable. i just get a little frustrated when i have sarkohm with -8 att min 3 against an Uppers deck with -10 attack, min 3.

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1512925

Cancel

offline D3rri(C)k Senior  
Friday 24/09/2010, 00:27

You gotta be kidding me Master, Heroes and all Imperators... Am a newbie alright... And I see alot of Rescue dope with their +3 support , like WTF!!! How can u counter this stuff???
I found it cool playing with Nightmares, poison n stuff, then Freaks but hell. It may be fun, but LOSING ain't fun.
So what happened? I naturally turned to GHEIST... Voilà. End of story.
And sooner or later imma turn Rescue myself. And throw those RED CROSS UGLY BOXES! LOL....

Cancel

offline swagmaster420 Guru TRiNiTY
Friday 24/09/2010, 03:14

Freaks are the best.

Cancel

offline neo_08ms Master knights of oblivion
Friday 24/09/2010, 04:30

I kill them rescues with Jungo and Bangers nuff said
i just has trouble against anyone who can read through my pilling strategy

Cancel

Answer to this subject