The Emperor Attacks

The Emperor Attacks
Friday 10/09/2010, 12:06
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
70 messages
The Emperor Attacks
Euzebe - Legend English - Friday 10/09/2010, 12:06

As his men seem incapable of annihilating the Clint City clans, the Vortex’s merciless emperor, Dregn has decided to leave his fortress and come to Clint City in person.  At his side is Galen, the Vortex’s unflappable engineer, who has sprung into action to strengthen the link between Clint City and the future. Meanwhile, unaware of Dregn’s imminent arrival, the Freaks present their new star attraction, Magda, the Roller Ball champion, and Jiro joins forces with the Junkz to party the nights away.
Get these characters in the shop’s packs
« Previous1234567Next »

61/70
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 12/09/2010, 20:46

I have the answer to the Oflgn or Dregn debate............................................................................Use both.
62/70
Hula_Daisy - Colossus - Immortality English
Sunday 12/09/2010, 21:57

Yay Dregn a 5* clan Leader that starts at level 1 the other 5* clan leaders start at level 2 except Charlie
63/70
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 12/09/2010, 22:04

@AAA Battery

I'll also answer it.......................................................................................................................................................................Use neither
64/70
yaoihuntresse - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Tuesday 14/09/2010, 03:35

Magda seems like she'd be a good beginer card. It's kinda funny what the citizens of Clint City consider child/family friendly entertainment with Piotr (who makes violent balloon art) and now Magda who's a skimpy dressed rollarballer.
65/70
Yoda_LoA - Legend - Legends of America English
Thursday 16/09/2010, 16:30

I had a friend in college who is now a rollerballer.

So the question I want answered is...Is Dregn reaching toward you or does he just have a reeeeally big hand (same for Vansaar)?
66/70
0UC-DarkEagle - Titan - UpperClass Deutsch
Thursday 16/09/2010, 22:15

Dregn is reaching to grab you in level 1 art, Vansaar at level 5 is wiggling his finger under your nose, so that's why hands look bigger
67/70
Gurrenlemfox - Imperator English
Friday 17/09/2010, 16:55

Ah i wish there is a clan that have bonus to copy other clan bonus( Bonus= opp bonus) just imagine how it would be awsome and unique maybe

just saying Dregn are good card and awesome art (i do realy love the art)
can 2HKO with combination of C Wing ability , but yeah SOA hurt him
kinda disappointed many ppl just see his cons not pros
i have been dead serious to find him in packs his price kinda unreasonable to me
but yeah we need more DR for Vortex

Galen are cool ,many ppl disappointed of his ability ,cause Bangers and Ulu Watu will kill this card, not to mention Montana and Uppers .mmm...... dont forget Rescue,All Stars , Junkz ,Sentinel ......yeah kinda 3/4 clan in Vortex is barrier for him to conquer .
but who knows maybe some great players can easily put those 5 damage.
68/70
Poison Ivy89 - Master - Elysium Aether English
Thursday 23/09/2010, 12:13

The new cards come out tommorrow, predictions are Roots, Nightmare, Ulu Watu, and All Stars.
69/70
6-Kiarash-6 - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Thursday 23/09/2010, 12:50

70/70
Mr Intelijent - Hero - D-Versified English
Friday 24/09/2010, 01:49

Roots need a 8/4 protection bonus

« Previous1234567Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals