Tuesday 14/09/2010, 01:32
DecaUltra - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
14 messages
ELO 831 =
DecaUltra - Imperator - The Pro GhostsEnglish - Tuesday 14/09/2010, 01:32

"No opponent has been found. Please try again in a few seconds' time."

Sigh.

I'm so bad the game won't let me play anymore. Tough week... None of my decks are working at all.
« Previous12Next »

11/14
BesucherXia - Titan - XiongDang Deutsch
Wednesday 15/09/2010, 01:45

Well, please at least do not leave the game when your opponent can definitely KO and do his mission.
12/14
Ouroboros-WMD - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Wednesday 15/09/2010, 14:17

You do not lose FP rating if you abandon, only if you time out. Unless you are really new 15% takes a whole lot of time outs. 150 battles if you have 1000 fights. You can abandon move on and be all right but it sux if you time out when you lose at that point some people put you on blacklist and you wont be able to go against them again.
13/14
subclavianHoA - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Wednesday 15/09/2010, 16:31

Abandoning fights don't result in FP drop? That's good to know Thanks!
14/14
Z4KALW3 - Guru
Wednesday 15/09/2010, 20:23

@Ike Harris

This is about 'Timeouts', not 'Abandoning'.

Abandoning a match is fine and doesn't result in a negative score to your Fair Play.

Timing-out is not fine if it's a continuous tactic.

15% time-outs must be the result of poor sportsmanship unless you have the absolute worst internet connection on the planet. If the latter then you're going to have a very hard time getting anywhere in the game; if the former you really should play fair or many people are not going to want to interact with you

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals