Newbie needs help understanding his losses

Tuesday 21/09/2010, 07:28
klepp8 - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
41 messages
klepp8 - Master English - Tuesday 21/09/2010, 07:28

I am having a hard time understanding this game and the concepts of winning and losing a specific round inside of a battle. I have scoured the forums for answers to my questions before posting and I have read the FAQ's and the game rules as well. I do not remember if it was in the FAQ or the game rules that i read this but it said that "this game has absolutely no randomness in it." I am playing in NON random battles and my understanding for the winning card in a round is as follows:

-The card with the higher attack always wins. It has happened to me once that i had an attack power of 16 after all bonuses and abilities were accounted for and the opponent had and attack power of 10 after all bonuses and abilities were accounted for. I lost this battle playing in NON random.

-Next is the way a winner is determined when the attack power is equal. I read that winner is the card with the lesser amount of stars will win with. If the stars are the same, then the attacker will win the battle. This problem has occurred to me 3 different times. Twice i have had a card maxed out with 3 stars and 4 stars and my opponent had a card maxed out with 5 stars both times and we both had equal attack power. I lost both of these match ups. Next i had the attack with equal stars and equal power and lost so I assumed i was wrong in my definition of attacking, but I later had a battle where I was defending and the opponent still won with equal stars and attack power. Please help me.
« Previous12345Next »

41/41
TGAP-Trixie - Senior - War Party English
Thursday 14/11/2013, 00:13

Methinks when he made that post, he read Dussel's post above that explains what he was confused about. And he just posted to say "I'm a noob but ok I understand now that I have read the post above me and my post here is irrelevant and also a run on sentence ok I should stop talking about me being a noob and give you my life story hey yesterday I ate a hotdog it was good". Either that or someone's paying some serious cash to players who necro threads. I want in on that if that's the case

« Previous12345Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals