[BETA] Auctions
Tuesday 21/09/2010, 09:52
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
167 messages
[BETA] Auctions
Euzebe - Legend English - Tuesday 21/09/2010, 09:52

Hello all,

It’s been several weeks now we are testing a new tool which will allow you to create auctions. You’ll by able to sell one single card or a bunch of them in your auctions.
We think this tool is ready now and you should be able to use it easily. But to be sure of it, we will release its Beta version. It means you’ll be able to test this tool and create your own auctions.
To get to this new tool, go on the «Collection» tab then «Auctions». If we notice a problem during this testing phase, we will reserve the right to deactivate this tool to avoid major issues.
Let us know in this thread if you meet problems.
This tool is available for player over level 15.

If you notice a problem, please, give as much details as you can with screenshots if it’s possible. No off-board messages please.

Have fun
« Previous12...1011121314151617Next »

111/167
HarionVincent - Guru English
Thursday 23/09/2010, 18:23

Another suggestion: instead of auctioneer setting title, let AH automatically set title, like if they choose to auction one card, the card name and level automatically becomes the title. if a group of cards, the highest valued card's name and level becomes the title plus the phrase "and x number of cards."
and i agree with another poster. cards with a value below a certain amount shouldn't be allowed to be auctoned off in AH. to determine that amount, we can use the average price in marketplace. this prevents too many auctions for cards no one wants. just put it in the marketplace if you want to dispose of it because no one is going to bid on Diego or Ogoun Kyou.
112/167
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Thursday 23/09/2010, 18:24

The auto-setting of the auction title is coming soon.
Auctions cost 50 clintz to set up. People will soon stop putting useless cards in auctions
113/167
TnT_Mathwiz - Imperator English
Thursday 23/09/2010, 18:25

I contacted customer service about the "clintz steal" glitch and they were able to reimburse me fir the lost $. I suggest that anyone who had this issue and lost a significant amount, to do the same.
114/167
HarionVincent - Guru English
Thursday 23/09/2010, 18:33

@fraggle, that's good to know. what i am awaiting eagerly though is secure trading.
UR would then finally become a true TCG.
right now, it's just a CCG.
a suggestion on trading though. there should be a limit to the disparity of the card's amount being traded before a trade can be allowed - to prevent scamming. for example a difference of 1-5k clintz up or down between two cards shouldn't matter but if someone is trying to trade a 1k card for a 50k card, then the TH (trading house) should automatically block it. card values are also based off marketplace averages.
115/167
DrTravelerLoA - Master - Legends of America English
Thursday 23/09/2010, 18:48

Yeah, secure trading would be an awesome thing to have. Please institute that next. The trading workaround has turned me off to trading so far.
116/167
Kratos - Guru English
Thursday 23/09/2010, 21:32

Nice new feature, maybe add only buy now option?
117/167
Blaze Of Fury - Imperator - TRiNiTY English
Friday 24/09/2010, 04:44

Though there might be a long wait for CS to contact you back. still waiting for them to contact me. also how come when only the mod were doing the actions this wasn't happen. did it crash or glitches come cause of too many people using it.
118/167
foglight11MoB - Legend - Masters of Battle English
Friday 24/09/2010, 07:03

I bid and it said I didn't meet the reserve but it still hasn't returned my money. I read that this wasn't an issue any longer, so I was wondering how we get it back I have looked for an answer, but haven't found one.
119/167
Friday 24/09/2010, 07:55

Contact support, check your spam, contact them again if needed
120/167
Friday 24/09/2010, 07:56

@harion vincent: cards trading will use a dual approval system.

« Previous12...1011121314151617Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals