[BETA] Auctions
Tuesday 21/09/2010, 09:52
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
167 messages
[BETA] Auctions
Euzebe - Legend English - Tuesday 21/09/2010, 09:52

Hello all,

It’s been several weeks now we are testing a new tool which will allow you to create auctions. You’ll by able to sell one single card or a bunch of them in your auctions.
We think this tool is ready now and you should be able to use it easily. But to be sure of it, we will release its Beta version. It means you’ll be able to test this tool and create your own auctions.
To get to this new tool, go on the «Collection» tab then «Auctions». If we notice a problem during this testing phase, we will reserve the right to deactivate this tool to avoid major issues.
Let us know in this thread if you meet problems.
This tool is available for player over level 15.

If you notice a problem, please, give as much details as you can with screenshots if it’s possible. No off-board messages please.

Have fun
« Previous12...1011121314151617Next »

141/167
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Saturday 02/10/2010, 15:57

@st3f & kTizzle: try to contact them again.
@wise: can you be more specific (issue, browser and all..) ?
142/167
Bushidou_PWM - Legend - Polish War Machines English
Saturday 02/10/2010, 16:06

Fraggle: i can't make auction too. I tried to auction Page Cr, so picked her, i clicked create auction and then ok and nothing. happened. Tried in Moziila Forefox 3.6.10 and Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702. Windows XP with all actualizations up today
143/167
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Saturday 02/10/2010, 17:15

@dermagus: there are some characters (collectors) or pack of characters that are really useful to sell as auction. Plus, people were (especially in the french boards) doing auction _a lot_. So it seems that some will find it useful.
Secure trading will not have a public list of offered trades (at least not in the first revision). It will basically allow trading card(s) for card(s) (+ clintz) with double-approval. Hopefully removing a lot of issues that happen when people do it thru private sell based on honesty. We'll then remove the private sell feature as it exist now.

Of course, we might add features around secure trading if we see an opportunity.
144/167
_wise_ - Titan - the courtyard of shadows English
Saturday 02/10/2010, 17:19

Im using safari internet browser. when i click ok nothing happens no error message comes up atall
145/167
silvan_muse - Veteran - Legendary Knights English
Saturday 02/10/2010, 17:50

How do you create an auction?
146/167
DerMagus - Legend - Tequila Sunrise- UR Deutsch
Saturday 02/10/2010, 18:22

Yeah, sure. I did see the boards, fraggle, and if it manages to get all the auctions out from there its "mission" is already achieved. (Mind you, I looked at those occasionally and thought that the quasi-social aspect was more important than actual selling. I may very well have been wrong there as I did not really give it lots of thought.) And what you describe is exactly what I thought would come and will be a really great feature. (Anybody remember trading football/baseball/whatever cards/stickers in school? :O).

In short: Auctions I cannot yet see the use of what with lots of rubbish auctions; trading I am absolutely looking forwared to and convinced it will be really useful.
147/167
Lord Cristian - Moderator - United Romania Română
Saturday 02/10/2010, 18:42

Here is a auction filter that i find useful when looking for interesting auctions:
"at least 2 characters"
"at most 1 different characters"
This way you will find auctions for lots of copies of a single card.
148/167
0UC-DarkEagle - Titan - UpperClass Deutsch
Saturday 02/10/2010, 22:41

I liked the auctions in the boards if I was unsure how much to bid or ask for a certain card, those boards always gave good feedback. On the other part I agree with DerMagus, like this for most (if not every card) sold, people will always ask more then average market price, or he would just as happily sell on the market. and buyers will always be looking to pay less for each card then average market price, or they will just buy on the market. Once they realise that prices will be either too high or bids too low on most occasions they might just go back to the market anyhow. Leaving auctions for a quick way to ditch tons of doubles, or make profit on pfulls more easily...
149/167
chinesebrother - Veteran English
Saturday 02/10/2010, 23:18

What happens if ur auction ends but ur reserve price is not met?
150/167
nVaZnHR - Senior English
Sunday 03/10/2010, 00:22

I can't find the auction tab in the collection tab

« Previous12...1011121314151617Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals