[ATTENTION SHOPPERS] New auction tool: scam
Tuesday 21/09/2010, 18:12
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
39 messages
[ATTENTION SHOPPERS] New auction tool: scam
Euzebe - Legend English - Tuesday 21/09/2010, 18:12

Hello all,

I've seen several people trying to sell Rass, Kiki or Berserkgirl for surrealist prizes with a title saying the cards were the collector version (which wasn't).
It is scam and it leads to a ban.

I repeat :
It is SCAM and it leads to a BAN

So the idea is not as clever as it seemed.
« Previous1234Next »

21/39
Steelie_MOB - Titan - Masters of Battle English
Tuesday 21/09/2010, 20:48

Lol i see a LOT of people doing these now
22/39
Vinyl-Scratch - Legend - D-Versified English
Tuesday 21/09/2010, 20:50

Good perspectives NvM.
23/39
vexedvox - Titan English
Tuesday 21/09/2010, 20:53

The auctions should have a report a problem link like the events do. I just found a guy running 3 scams with Kiki and Rass listed as CR, but neing normal and one for 10 zatmans, but is actually 2 zatmans and 8 janines......
24/39
FAST IS FUN - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Tuesday 21/09/2010, 21:02

It's probably worth noting that people who are banned can appeal to Customer Support. I can think of a number of prominent players who've been banned and allowed to "re-enter" the game after contacting support, explaining their cases, and asking for the ban to be lifted. Sometimes it was immediate, sometimes they were forced to wait a few weeks or months and then ask again.
25/39
C0L0SSAL - Novice English
Tuesday 21/09/2010, 21:34

I'm sorry, but how is tricking kids 'CLEVER'?

Well, congratulations then, *Slowly Claps* you just brought new meaning to the phrase 'like taking candy from a baby'.

Welcome to Market Scams 101, you all just failed your first lesson.
26/39
wasteroftime - Moderator - Open Casket English
Wednesday 22/09/2010, 00:02

Got to say.... outright scams like that need swift and harsh punishment. scamming often becomes chronic, especially after people get away with it the first couple of times.
27/39
LoA XONicxOx - Imperator English
Wednesday 22/09/2010, 01:12

People pay actual money for this game. stealing clintz can be like stealing money in a way.

Not a light matter.
28/39
SirThanksalot - Hero English
Wednesday 22/09/2010, 06:10

People have been doing it for the more expensive noel cards as well, eg Hawkins
29/39
Theworld21 - Guru English
Wednesday 22/09/2010, 14:55

I found 3 Kiki Scam auction but mi mail service won't work, where can i notify those auctions?
Well found als new "smart" guys sayng somthing like [not Kiki Cr] but i think it can't consideret scam...

sorry for the poor english
30/39
TnT_Mathwiz - Imperator English
Wednesday 22/09/2010, 18:50

From what I've seen, the # of scams has plummeted since yesterday. I'd say that the "not Kiki Cr" titles are perfectly fine. Unfortunately, not only have some people been affected by scams, but tons of others, myself included, have experienced the "you don't have enough clintz so I'll just steal all the clintz in your bank instead" glitch. Hopefully this gets ironed out soon.

On a different note, I have to admit I was intrigued by the forum title. "New auction tool: scam". I was looking forward to a new "Scam" button.

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals