ELO week of 9/20 to 9/26

ELO week of 9/20 to 9/26
Tuesday 21/09/2010, 20:28
DrTravelerLoA - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
19 messages
ELO week of 9/20 to 9/26
DrTravelerLoA - Master - Legends of AmericaEnglish - Tuesday 21/09/2010, 20:28

Your Deck cannot contain the following 10 Character(s): Marina, Robb, Toro, Mona, Kerry, Oshitsune, Blaaster, Ghumbo, Sledg, Emeth.

The characters currently banned from the ELO mode by the staff are:
Wanda, Zatman, Ratanah, Wee Lee, Jackie, Lyse Teria Cr, Vickie Cr, Kiki Cr, Charlie, General Cr, DJ Korr Cr, Tanaereva Cr, Guru Cr, GraksmxxT, Ambre, Hugo, Morphun, Striker, Lamar Cr, Shakra, Alec Cr, Marco, Kolos, Eyrik, Eklore, Smokey Cr, Hawk, Sylth, Caelus

-----------------------------------

No one had started a thread yet, so I thought I'd jump on and do it. What are folks seeing in ELO this week?

I know I'm running Roots and doing quite well, but I'm also running into a LOT of other Roots decks, along with a large amount of Montana mono and halves.

Anyone else?
« Previous12Next »

11/19
Zee Deveel - Master English
Wednesday 22/09/2010, 14:44

ELO FORMAT ELECTION KILLED ELO!

Somebody had to say it.
12/19
DrTravelerLoA - Master - Legends of America English
Wednesday 22/09/2010, 16:15

Nah. Format Election is the best part of ELO. And it'll balance out Roots. It's looking like next week a ban on Lou is likey. Once that happens Roots will be back in the half deck again (unless Friday's release is a good replacement 5 star for Lou).

I wanted to add, if you want to see something other than Roots play in the ELO DT hours. I'm seeing Rescue and Montana in the DT's. Once the DT is over I'm back to Roots vs. Skeelz halves.
13/19
LetheanTears - Guru - TRiNiTY English
Thursday 23/09/2010, 08:08

I'm just glad I can have a bit more fun in Elo.

Off-Topic: @ Dr Traveler - It'd be kinda sad if the UR dev. team decided to make a Lou replacement. Though, it'd be cool/funny if it was a guy in sheep outfit that tried to protect the grass above all else.
14/19
vexedvox - Titan English
Thursday 23/09/2010, 13:34

I've seen a fair amount of Bangers decks, then Roots as everyone has said. Haven't really run into an abnormal amount of Skeelz. Running Pussycats-Roots myself
15/19
Thursday 23/09/2010, 16:21

Personally, I'm hoping the next Roots isn't a Lou replacement, but instead a 4 star with Attack manipulation to round out the deck. I like using Lou, and would hate to see her become obsolete.
16/19
Exuritas - Titan - Time Conquers All English
Friday 24/09/2010, 03:06

I'd like Lou to die in a fire
17/19
All-GioYNWA - Novice Português
Friday 24/09/2010, 06:31

Yeah, so would I That card completely screws with Freaks :/
18/19
cockcock - Veteran English
Friday 24/09/2010, 07:42

Lou is soooo getting banned. And Yookie is over 5%...

I just made it up to 1300 for the first time with a mono GHEIST, but dealing with those high-powered Roots is a pain in the arse, though. Bangers have been giving me a bit of trouble ,but that's only because I almost constantly get faced with both Bodenpower and either Blaaster or that weird grandma they got. My main problem with the Roots dominance is the countermeasures other decks (particularly La Junta) are taking - all the Stop-activated power boosts are really making me up my game. That bloody secretary from Rescue was nowhere to be seen last week...
19/19
Friday 24/09/2010, 15:18

You probably won't have to worry about Roots next week. It looks like Lou is getting a ban, and Noodile and Rico are getting temp bans.

You might see them in the half deck, but almost certainly not in mono.

I'll be interested to see what happens to GHEIST next week.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals