New moderator
Monday 27/09/2010, 15:31
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
61 messages
New moderator
Euzebe - Legend English - Monday 27/09/2010, 15:31

Hello all

You may have noticed that a Polish version of Urban Rivals has been released.
This community needed a moderator. Bushidou_PWM will be this new mod and will also help in the English speaking team. So Don’t hesitate to contact him our new nice and full of spice mod.

Reminder:
- You won't become a moderator by asking. In fact it's worse than trying to divide by zero.
- There are no set criteria for the moderator position except the changing ones constantly created by my weird and sick mind.
- People are not selected because of their levels, guilds, ELO ranking or colour of their socks, it's far worse than that and I won't tell you more about it or it will wake Cthulhu up. He is always very grumpy when he wakes up and it's not really a good thing.
- Believe me or not, moderators are players who volunteer, they don't get massive super powers, they can't change water in chocolate milk nor tell you what will be next collectors. They are nice people with a big quality : they are very patient. And is some cases, it's a bigger power than changing water in chocolate milk.

And now, let's spam
« Previous1234567Next »

61/61
-Despize- - Hero - Harbingers of Ares English
Monday 15/11/2010, 09:42

Congratulations From me and my guild

« Previous1234567Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals