Wardom or XU52??

Wardom or XU52??
Wednesday 29/09/2010, 06:06
riley957_WMD - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
17 messages
Wardom or XU52??
riley957_WMD - Titan English - Wednesday 29/09/2010, 06:06

I've been trying both of them out for a while now and i think Wardom is better but everyone is trying to tell me XU52 is so what do yuo think
« Previous12Next »

11/17
cockcock - Veteran English
Friday 01/10/2010, 01:52

Ah, but if your opponent plays second, given the same scenario, he will have to pill a bit in order to avoid a brutal KO in round two. This often leads to a slight pill advantage, and makes a third round bluff with XU-52 extremely threatening. As an added bonus, the excellent potential for a bluff means you can get away with an all-in using XU52 somewhat often.

Or just say you 3-pill win with Dolly on round one. Most people will expect you to wait for her poison to kick in a bit and then go for the kill, but you can fury and win in the second round, or if faced by a lot of high-powers, get them to throw away the equivalent of an all-in minus fury. It's all in the psychology. if you're not facing a hand with multiple 2HKO options (La Junta or Fang Pi), he can FORCE your opponent to pill in the second round if you've won the first. Wardom can't do that, and he can give you a nasty hit on round two (without a lot of pill burn to your opp.) if you decide to purposefully activate your revenge.

But, considering all you people seem to love Wardom, I may just sell off my little XuXu while his price is high, try out the Cyberdemon and then sell him off when he inevitably gets up there...
12/17
swagmaster420 - Guru - TRiNiTY English
Friday 01/10/2010, 03:48

XU52 if you wanna be tricky, Wardom if you wanna be beast. None is better than the other, it's all up to play style.
13/17
cockcock - Veteran English
Saturday 02/10/2010, 07:28

So I sold off my XU52 to take advantage of his recent price spike. Bought a Wardom, swapped him in, and immediately dropped from 1320 elo to 1194. Coincidence? Well, yeah, but the point is it also took a while to adjust play style.

People are accustomed to playing a certain way against Wardom, whereas I don't feel that there was a 'universal' way to predict XU52. Now, this is in no way the fault of the card, it's my own problem - I, in my first hour at play, couldn't adjust to be unpredictable enough. I found I used him most successfully to stick 5 damage in there and pull off a kill with Methane, or simply widen the damage gap to an unsustainable level.

I kind of want my XU52 back, but, as iSuicide says, that's more my tricky play style poking through. I just don't feel beastly enough with Rolph getting the ban every four out of five weeks.
14/17
Trippie - Legend - Open Casket English
Saturday 02/10/2010, 15:09

XU52 is always a threat and makes your opponent think twice about bluffing, but he is weaker in high pillz battles. Wardom often means your opponent gets some easy damage in round one or round two before it pretty much becomes a 50 - 50.
15/17
BesucherXia - Titan - XiongDang Deutsch
Saturday 02/10/2010, 15:34

I guess this week XU52 is better as he can block copper and Oshitsune anytime you need. (Oshitsune can only make the attack even 7+pillz). Wardom is more reliable fighting low damage high attack mainplation clans (i.e.junks) though.
16/17
0 Hagans - Guru - ♠ ♣ MANO GANADORA ♠ ♣ English
Saturday 20/07/2013, 10:47

Wardom = Easier 2 Hit K.O.
XU52 = Rivals head explosion. Nobody knows how many pillz will have... its harder to win whit him but its a better bluff.

It's like Z3r0 D34d (Wardom) and Arkn (XU52).
17/17
Thai_231 - Veteran - 3LO MA$T3R English
Sunday 21/07/2013, 16:49

Wardom is a solid card and a safe choice, however XU52 is really a beast, unblockable 8 damage (or 10) in every rounds is something so hard to deal with.
With the attack manip, XU52 can fit easily to a aggressive GHEIST deck that you force opponents pill every rounds.
Despite Wardom's ability is quite easy to activate, he comes from a clan that does not have so many defensive cards, Brisbane is banned, and that means when you want activate Wardom's ability, you accept to pay for it by some of your health points, and hence you may have to face with a hard situation: spending a few pills and losing your best nuker after losing a round before( almost equal to a loss) or spending more pills and accept the risk of pill disadvantage.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals