SOB takes a back seat

SOB takes a back seat
Monday 04/10/2010, 13:25
WP_Bauldy - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
16 messages
SOB takes a back seat
WP_Bauldy - Legend - War PartyEnglish - Monday 04/10/2010, 13:25

My personal opinion is SOB and SOA might have to take the week off.

So just to take full advantage i created this.

Blood Rave
« Previous12Next »

11/16
WP_Bauldy - Legend - War Party English
Tuesday 05/10/2010, 01:03

I don't think they make it boring it brings the game into it's purest form and the winner is the person who pillz smartest. Makes things alot of fun and it's got alot of skill involved, probably why Nightmare are my favourite clan.
12/16
cockcock - Veteran English
Tuesday 05/10/2010, 04:27

I was a ninny and though Leviatonn would be banned this week so I didn't buy him when his price was down. Bought myself a cheap Piranas deck instead, but have switched it back to half GHEIST to get more results. Not used to dealing with all the DR abilities out there. I basically have a cheaper version of Fearless Fox's deck, with the noel Hawkins subbed in, and Scubb instead of Raeth. Though if I had known the way the half would come together in the end, I would have got him in there instead.
13/16
Z4KALW3 - Guru
Tuesday 05/10/2010, 10:39

Cock, Scubb in a half is a really awful idea. His 6 power is almost absolutely reliant on his +4 pill return.

If you cannot afford Raeth, look are Kristin or Sting instead.
14/16
Skips - Master English
Tuesday 05/10/2010, 12:32

I've seen a whole tonne of full blocks this week that didn't seem to be around so much last week.
15/16
Eduard Khil - Imperator English
Wednesday 06/10/2010, 17:35

Ofc not...eat this!
Junkz/Piranas elo vol 2
16/16
cockcock - Veteran English
Wednesday 06/10/2010, 23:07

Lol, I realized that after I was typing. I switched in Kristin right after I finished up. I think I'm actually liking her better than I would Raeth, as I don't have Leviatonn. She's won me three matches in a row today. Her ability to sneak in a KO with either Methane or Selma is amplified by her higher power when compared to the GHEIST all-stop. Let's see Raeth deal with Sentinels the same way she can

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals