Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Nightmare And/or Freak expert wanted!!!!!!!

Tuesday 05/10/2010, 00:36
IM _Miterman - Senior

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
19 messages
IM _Miterman - Senior - Tuesday 05/10/2010, 00:36

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1535590
Plz rate green...
i'm not sure about Miss Ming but i like it im still testing it and any help will be appreciated
« Previous12Next »

11/19
cockcock - Veteran English
Wednesday 06/10/2010, 01:05

Poison is not going to end the match for you. Having Olga deal the ppoison on turn two and finishing off with a strong, but not fatal turn four can win you matches, or even KO's
12/19
IM _Miterman - Senior
Thursday 07/10/2010, 01:24

MAJOR CHANGE
Azgroth to Nerferti
Phylis to Mawpin
Miss Ming to Esmerelda
Now what?
13/19
TCG_Kris - Senior English
Thursday 07/10/2010, 20:58

It's more stable. So that's a +

I'd leave it at that awhile unless you NEED a change. Then maybe try out Harleen for Esmeralda.
14/19
Toxica - Legend - Open Casket English
Thursday 07/10/2010, 22:03

Uh... Miss Ming's not 3* at all, and I said "in this deck", I was talking about a 1* filler for this deck.

Miss Ming is a better 1* filler for *this* deck compared to Hula at 1*. His deck needs to rely more on combat and less on poison, especially because of the lack of DR, and especially with his refusal to use Nerfeniti. And a 6/2 bound by courage is more useful than a 5/1 that can only poison if lucky enough to break through with low power.

The "Lack of respect" is for the courage ability in general. People don't normally expect courage: +pow cards to be used on defense, which is why Elya Cr can throw in great surprises. Same can be used for Miss Ming if needed.

And I'm sure, Miterman, but if you want to actually use that deck you're going to have to keep buying lvl 1 Miss Mings every time they level up. I'm asking if you're willing to keep buying Miss Ming fillers to use that deck in ELO?
15/19
Toxica - Legend - Open Casket English
Thursday 07/10/2010, 22:09

Ah, oh. Missed your most recent post.

Much, much better change Miterman! Nothing better.

Esmeralda is much than Harleen as Esmeralda is able to fight without pillz, which can save them for your better cards. Even still, she has potential to call bluffs, play along against blocks and, at times, work as a defenseless wall.

And without a filler the deck is much less expensive to use which make it a keeper!
16/19
IM _Miterman - Senior
Friday 08/10/2010, 00:38

This might seem low,but i choose esmerelda becaus of her mission
17/19
Z4KALW3 - Guru
Friday 08/10/2010, 00:58

I am very partial to Harleen. A potential 7/4 with poison for 2*, that's pretty Hefty.
19/19
Rabbid WMD - Titan - Wise Men Distracted Español
Friday 08/10/2010, 18:02

I made this preset so i can play next week when Rowdy is back in town
It's made for the opp to think quite well how to play
Not so bad against SOB nor SOA
Till now no draw has been awfull
And i do believe that this deck can get me to 1300+ next week
Deck psicológico...

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals