ELO week 10/17 - 10/23

ELO week 10/17 - 10/23
Monday 18/10/2010, 04:20
Lunien - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
25 messages
ELO week 10/17 - 10/23
Lunien - Guru English - Monday 18/10/2010, 04:20

This week (from today at 18:00 to Saturday 23/10, 18:00)
Characters temporarily banned by the players’ votes
Marina Sledg Dagg Bodenpower Lou Emeth Copper Yayoi Dorian

Characters temporarily banned by the staff
Robb Leviatonn Gil Hawkins Noodile Lehane Blaaster Methane Rowdy Elvira Rico Hikiyousan Vermyn N Rolph Oshitsune Kerry Uranus Nanook Bristone Toro Dalhia Arno Havok

Copper remains on the banlist, with Havok and Lehane joining him. SoA pretty hard hit, but definitely still playable, says a lot about the strength of GHEIST and Roots. Yookie's available, so look to see more Roots this week. Rescue still cut down with Sledg, Elvira, Kerry out. Hawkins is on a 2 week ban streak.

Biggest surprise would have to be our first Vortex ban (iirc), Dagg has been player banned, we'll see if that changes anything.

Nothing much else, still the same couple of big cards being banned.

TLDR: Usual bans, Yookie's back, Dagg is out.
« Previous123Next »

21/25
ShazamFTW - Titan - Time To Hymn You English
Wednesday 20/10/2010, 20:07

In addition to the list that is posted here each week, would it be plausable to list a total change list? i.e.

New banned this week: (A), (B), (C)

Off ban this week: (D), (E), (F)

Would be very beneficial to keep track of what's what.
22/25
cockcock - Veteran English
Wednesday 20/10/2010, 22:18

Ghumbo is a wuss. There, I said it. I have never had a problem dealing with him, even as a GHEIST or Piranas player.

I've just started playing Freaks and am liking it. Baldovino and Olga rock, Olga especially if I'm split with an Sob or SoA clan. Keeping the power advantage while still getting to play second with GHEIST and Piranas is kickass.

I got Sigma in a pack as well, and have already been wanting to try out Sakhrom, so I may just make up a half-deck. Maybe time to drag out my old Jungo's for their reliable two stars, and then nuke away with some cheap 5's!
23/25
0 Pimpking UT - Guru
Thursday 21/10/2010, 14:01

Preset=1563077
24/25
maki_mUR - Legend - Dragons Cro Clan English
Thursday 21/10/2010, 20:26

Sigma banned next 2 weeks... sigh... Next week is a Roots and Rescue week.
25/25
jd105l - Veteran English
Friday 22/10/2010, 20:01

Hit 1300 with this NM/Jungo deck.

Askai
Nyema
Pegh
Scopica

Ghumbo
Mawpin
Pan
Phyllis

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals