Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
14 messages
Unban roots
TheBigSplosh - Novice English - Tuesday 19/10/2010, 20:55

« Previous12Next »

11/14
Somedutch - Guru English
Friday 22/10/2010, 01:18

I don't know, I think Roots are still playable. I don't even like playing Roots, but I thought this week I would just mess around so I made a deck with them.

deleted

I've been using this, and I've got to 1200 pretty easy. Thats with minimum playing, and I plan on trying for a 1300 week here with this deck. Just try using different combinations of cards for Roots. It's actually kinda fun using different cards.
12/14
Fanta Pants - Guru - aussie crusaders English
Friday 22/10/2010, 08:17

No other clan has 7 cards banned even i think thats a tad over the top and if they're so good why don't they have a high price then (hmm think baout it).
13/14
hunt11N - Hero English
Friday 22/10/2010, 09:00

7 cards? Root has had at most 4 or 5 banned not counting the permi bans, and those cards deserve to be banned.
14/14
Prof Necros - Veteran - Evil Incorporated English
Friday 22/10/2010, 15:48

@Fanta + the name of the thread
You're thinking GHEIST , GHEIST is the clan that is currently being picked on. The have 5 banned cards atm and that has only been increasing the past several weeks; XU52 will be player-banned next week, + 5 staff banned cards, and on top of that Z3r0 D34d Will be banned the week after.

Not to mention that Roots IS getting unbanned to an extent that, frankly sickens me. Only Arno and Riko will be banned next week; not to mention that they just got the 4* that they always wanted.

Just from the newsletter you can tell what they are trying to do; their comment "These bugs are resilient." is all too revealing.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals