Help with Piranas ELO Deck

Thursday 21/10/2010, 23:11
AutumnHart - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
10 messages
AutumnHart - Hero - Titans of BehemothEnglish - Thursday 21/10/2010, 23:11

Does anyone have any deck ideas for a good mono Piranas ELO deck?? I have the whole clan and need some help on how to work with them in ELO. Also if anyone has any good ideas on commbination decks withthe clan please help.

2/10
MABanator - Hero - Ramshackle Glory English
Friday 22/10/2010, 05:15

Well next week Hawkins is unbanned so this is my recomendation
Selma
Scubb
andsome
Tyd
Taljion
Ulrich
Tula
Hawkins
3/10
-Madn3s- - Divinity - E X C A L I B U R Română
Friday 22/10/2010, 15:01

4/10
Alpha Male 77 - Titan English
Saturday 23/10/2010, 01:49

5/10
Puddin Tame - Guru English
Saturday 23/10/2010, 23:41

I used the deck MABanator posted except with Kristin instead of Scubb. It worked very well some weeks.

I really like Kristin and Selma together because after a hit with Selma, Kristing does enough damage to KO them, ignores all damage reduction and abilities, and you have 2 extra pills to do the KO with.

I find a hand with Andsom, Kristin and Selma together is almost a certain win (if you are going first). Just bluff with Andsom, then attack with Selma and finish with Kristin.
6/10
Lunien - Guru English
Sunday 24/10/2010, 00:52

@Alpha

Don't think Raeth for Scubb is a good switch in a mono deck..the +4 pill manip is massive. Scubb + Selma is an insane combo if the opponent actually tries to beat Scubb and loses.

The deck MABanator posted is the one I use, except I'm gonna switch out Andsom for Ector and see how it goes.
7/10
MABanator - Hero - Ramshackle Glory English
Sunday 24/10/2010, 06:02

I posted before Ector came out but i feel andsome is a really underestamated card who has saved me a lot
8/10
Lunien - Guru English
Sunday 24/10/2010, 18:13

Agreed MABanator, the -3 pills is pretty painful - you can afford to overpill with Andsom and get the 4 pills in. Trying out Ector though should be interesting - 6 damage sets up lots of fury 2HKO's with all the 4 -5 damage cards (Tula, Tyd, Taijion, Ulrich, Scubb)
9/10
Respect WMD - Guru English
Monday 25/10/2010, 02:34

I dont get it, you say Hawkins is unbanned next week. what i see on the banned character list is that he is banned for this week and next week, I've been trying to post threads to ask about the bans and why they dont make any sense maybe you guys can help since they wont post my threads
10/10
AutumnHart - Hero - Titans of Behemoth English
Wednesday 27/10/2010, 02:29

I liked MABanator's deck, but does anyone know which others clans would work well with Piranas?

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals