[ELO MODE] More changes
Friday 29/10/2010, 13:13
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
48 messages
[ELO MODE] More changes
Euzebe - Legend English - Friday 29/10/2010, 13:13

Hello all

In two weeks we will set up a new deal with a a different mode of organization.
It’s been several weeks already that we’re trying to make ELO mode more balanced. We managed to create something quite interesting but we have to face the facts: whatever we can do, there will always be one or two dominant clans and it’s logical.

In order to stop this balance race which can become quite boring for some of you, we’ve decided to make ELO weeks more fun. Our idea is to stop trying to make our choices with a logical strategy but make some funny changes instead (Don’t worry, we won’t forget ELO and its interest ).

We will begin with a NO 5 stars week: most of 5 stars characters will be banned.
In return, all banned cards (except the permanent staff banned ones) will come back.

However, everything is possible: there will be some «balanced and logical» weeks and some completely crazy ones.

Have fun
« Previous12345Next »

41/48
rejoin - Guru - DUNYAP-U-B-DRAGONSB-H_A_K_A_N Deutsch
Wednesday 03/11/2010, 21:50

The topics a great idea i think =) trying out new decks is most fun anways =) please make a week where all cards have theyre bonus regardless of other clan members beeing around, so you can just mix everything
42/48
Raptor WMD - Master English
Wednesday 03/11/2010, 22:16

Cant we just fix bonus SoA because its broken? Abilitys in UR are just so much better then bonuses its rather unfair. I know this would makes alot of cards with strong abilitys better(broken even), but that can be fixed by making sure ever clan has 3-4 elo playable Ability SoAs.

I for one like Elo how it is.
43/48
-Natsu0G - Titan English
Wednesday 03/11/2010, 23:23

This is great , i cant wait to play elo next week , but instead of commenting this , i should go practice for my new deck , lol xD
44/48
DJ Beatz - Guru - Hip Hop Messiahz English
Sunday 07/11/2010, 20:15

Just curious. tsubane, a 5* from Fang Pi Clang, just came out this week. if i recall correctly, i didnt see her on next weeks banlist. soooo...... does this mean shes allowed next week?
45/48
Prof Necros - Veteran - Evil Incorporated English
Sunday 07/11/2010, 22:41

Yea, It was probably a bad idea to release a 5* this week.
46/48
Faint Man - Legend - Eastern Bank English
Monday 08/11/2010, 03:42

GHEIST characters always banned??? wtf!
47/48
-Argos-ZS - Titan - D-Versified English
Monday 08/11/2010, 21:31

Gary isn't banned.
48/48
cockcock - Veteran English
Tuesday 09/11/2010, 03:39

I've noticed a couple of 5-stars this week. Most of the good characters are toast, though. I had to contend with Estalt, Miss Twice Cr, and some loser from Sentinel( I think) that I didn't recognize. 7/3 +1 life per damage ring a bell? I stopped her good, anyways.

I don't actually think I've lost to a hand with a five-star in it at all. These guys just aren't worth putting in a deck, imo.

« Previous12345Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals