11/19
xNipple - Novice English
Sunday 07/11/2010, 17:59

HOW DO I VOTE????
12/19
C0L0SSAL - Novice English
Sunday 07/11/2010, 18:40

K1NG_PWN4G3 makes the best case.

I can't quite understand why Hawk would be on the list in the first place, if there wasn't any kind of motive toward him being there in the future, at one point in time.

ELO, in my opinion, has become so disorganized as of late. I wouldn't blame the Staff for that too harshly, it must be incredibly difficult trying to run a perfectly balanced game, ubiased to all players, regardless of level and/or rank AND to keep it consitently entertaining at the same time.

However too many ideas + too many complaints by too many people + too many people weighing in. Caused the 'POT' to bubble over and ergo, ELO is a freakin' mess.

Hawk is one example of a 'Leak' in the system and the banning of the Leaders is a significant other.

I refuse to believe that Hawk's presence on the list this week, was a simple mistake. Even if it was (which it wasn't) I'm sure theres a big red button down at Staff HQ, which says 'EJECT HAWK'. And theres no real reason why that 'button' hasn't been pushed yet.

I hope I don't sound too much like a conspiracy theorist with this message, just a funny kind of FYI about something thats totally unimportant.

13/19
--Shanester-- - Guru English
Sunday 07/11/2010, 22:44

It's Probrably Just A Little Error, Urban Rivals Staff Do Their Best All The Time To Fix Problems
14/19
cockcock - Veteran English
Monday 08/11/2010, 00:07

Lol, Hawk will stay, for now...

???
15/19
IM_Rayce - Hero English
Monday 08/11/2010, 01:34

If he was no longer permabanned there would be a large announcement. I was told this by an admin
16/19
On3- Zecueid - Titan - The Fellowship of the Ring English
Monday 08/11/2010, 04:01

Lol looks like we were overhyped by the return of Hawk. seeing him still elo ban.
17/19
0UC-DarkEagle - Titan - UpperClass Deutsch
Monday 08/11/2010, 08:19

Lol @ all those who voted on Hawk . If any had bothered to check this weeks bans they would have seen he was still permabanned.
He was on the list because of the glitch that had put him on the temp ban list, and ANY card leaving the temp ban list goes up fpr the vote. 1500+ votes wasted
18/19
TheTopHat - Veteran - Open Casket English
Tuesday 09/11/2010, 13:18

Lol... only few were banned this week because lots of players voted for him..LOL
19/19
Zee Deveel - Master English
Tuesday 09/11/2010, 13:46

Well at least they didn't care to vote out Oshitsune . I love UR's dirty tricks .

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals