Tsubame Ban?

Tsubame Ban?
Sunday 14/11/2010, 04:07
Lunien - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
18 messages
Tsubame Ban?
Lunien - Guru English - Sunday 14/11/2010, 04:07

Anyone thinks this will happen? 7/7 base stats (not to mention +2 damage bonus) with the Vortex bonus as an ability is pretty insane, given how SoA decks are getting hit hard in ELO. Just throwing this out for discussion
« Previous12Next »

11/18
want2play_OC - Imperator - Open Casket English
Monday 15/11/2010, 08:43

Shes 7/7 with defeat recover 2/3 pills

there is a high chance she will be banned but she hasn't been put in the election bans so it won't be soon
12/18
0UC-DarkEagle - Titan - UpperClass Deutsch
Monday 15/11/2010, 10:09

If Tsubame gets banned the community is dumber then I thought.
For one, why ban a card that lacks the rest of a deck to back her up?
yes FPC has Fei, Chan, Marlysa Cr, Nakata, ... most of which cant face up to soa or attack manipulating clans.

FPC is a hard clan to play for newcomers to the clan, One wrong move and you're screwed for the match (pretty much all other clans, cept maybe Freaks, are waaaaay more tolerant to this). Thus not many people will able to play an FPC deck with Tsubama effectively, the people who will be able to are the people who can play fpc effectively already. Tsubame allows you to make a mistake by not pilling enough, but doesnt safeguard you from overpilling (like or say: Shann) so she's 50% more lenient than other FPC cards. But a deck doesnt consist of 1 card.

So will Tsubame get a ban? Yes, will it be justified? probably not, Will it change anything? beside a card like Oshitsune not getting banned, NO
13/18
- Silver - Hero - Open Casket English
Monday 15/11/2010, 11:54

"If Tsubame gets banned the community is dumber then I thought. "

Don't underestimate the stupidity of the community -- these are the same people who wasted their votes on an already perma-banned Hawk, after all.

Wonder if it'll happen again with Striker next week...
Most likely...
14/18
0UC-DarkEagle - Titan - UpperClass Deutsch
Monday 15/11/2010, 16:10

Yup I'm quite sure it will happen again with Striker
15/18
neo_08ms - Veteran - knights of oblivion English
Wednesday 17/11/2010, 07:11

She still costs 30k + clintz in the market. They won't ban her till her price falls to something like 10k thus making her more easily obtainable. Plus her stats are so overpowered that she is something like Tanaereva which was why he was like banned so fast.
16/18
RedPopsicle - Veteran English
Wednesday 17/11/2010, 07:17

I've seen a slight increase in FPC decks, however, I have never seen Tsubame in play. Ever.
17/18
engrcva - Senior - Time Conquers All English
Wednesday 17/11/2010, 08:03

@red
Same here all Kero/Marlysa/Chan/Nakata/Fei . No Tsuba not even @ 4*
18/18
Nmba 1 Stunna - Guru - City Of The Gods English
Wednesday 17/11/2010, 09:23

Looks like a bunch of people who bought Tsubane in this thread. Of course she'll get banned...

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals