Click here if you forgot your password.

Step forward or back?

Step forward or back?
Tuesday 16/11/2010, 11:12
cakemeister - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
17 messages
Step forward or back?
cakemeister - Imperator - {The Aussie Brotherhood}English - Tuesday 16/11/2010, 11:12

Many people are tittering away about the huge increase in the number of cards banned for ELO

whether or not this is an advantage is what needs to be debated

on the positive side ELO has always been the most restricted and therefore difficult to access of the game modes, this has in some ways helped it to become more competitive, causing cards that were no brainers to be removed from the equation

On the other hand, now there are so many cards mono decks are almost impossible and many people without alternatives to these cards find ELO a game mode they are now forced to live without.
« Previous12Next »

11/17
M-Bison - Legend English
Wednesday 17/11/2010, 06:05

Ingle Wild fun was already banned In urban rivals, if your having fun then im going to have to report you.
12/17
Out Of Style - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Wednesday 17/11/2010, 07:11

Goodness. I love the new bans. Not only do they provide a nice chance for EVERYONE now, it really does bring an interesting spin to elo. Although I did HORRIBLE last week... I can consistently get to about 1350 every week, but last week, I didn't get past 1100... I don't know why...
13/17
RedPopsicle - Veteran English
Wednesday 17/11/2010, 07:11

X.x All I'm finding this week is a massive flood of Ghiest and Roots.
14/17
maki_mUR - Legend - Dragons Cro Clan English
Wednesday 17/11/2010, 09:37

I haven't seen a single Roots deck this week. I face Skeelz and GHEIST all the time
15/17
neo_08ms - Veteran - knights of oblivion English
Wednesday 17/11/2010, 09:49

GHEIST flood. LOL even my current deck is a GHEIST deck... What with Radek banned so I can't do Jungo. and Vermyn N banned so I can't do Bangers. And Bryan banned so I can't do no Junta. Right now I face lots of GHEIST, a good number of Allstars, some oddly built Jungo and Skeelz here and there.
16/17
engrcva - Senior - Time Conquers All English
Wednesday 17/11/2010, 13:22

I like ELO more, even though they ban most of my fav Roots card, you don't have to consistently vote for "that-imba-card", thus making you vote for other cards. And even if they did perma ban my main man Sylth at least Charlie 's away!
17/17
HighFidelity - Legend - Open Casket Deutsch
Wednesday 17/11/2010, 16:28

I think i'll like the next week. It's like way back when every week 2 complete clans were banned.

Actually I think they should try that again. Ban the 2-3 most used clans for the next week

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals