Enter the Legend

Enter the Legend
Saturday 20/11/2010, 16:55
Dr.Ido - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
501 messages
Enter the Legend
Dr.Ido - Legend - Clint StaffEnglish - Saturday 20/11/2010, 16:55

A new group of characters has just turned up on Urban Rivals - the legendary characters. They are not available in the shop and cannot be exchanged between players. There's only one way of getting hold of them and that’s by winning them! Each legendary character is linked to one or several missions that allow you to win them. But be warned, these missions have a time limit and you must complete the mission before the deadline is up to win the character. When there are no missions left allowing you to win a legendary character, you can still play for it. However, to make it available again, you must wait for a new mission to appear in which you can win it. The time this takes may vary. So, you haven’t got a moment to lose! Click here now to meet the legendary characters : http://www.urban-rivals.com/missions/legendary/
« Previous12...4445464748495051Next »

441/501
Boredy_FIM - Guru - Bronies English
Wednesday 15/12/2010, 23:58

I am just wondering: Is it possible to have doubles of a single legendary card?
442/501
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Thursday 16/12/2010, 00:12

If you completed your dudley mission and did not receive the card (may had a bug, who knows), please contact the support team so that they can check and fix your account (the "contact us" page at the top right).

No you wont be able to have doubles of ld cards.
443/501
TnT_Wazzupz - Hero - TRiNiTY English
Friday 17/12/2010, 02:25

I have a question about Kreenk Ld. Do you have to complete Complete 10 fights using at least 2 Bangers in deathmatch mode, Win 20 fights by finishing with a knock-out from Fifty, Win 15 rounds with Blaaster, Win 20 rounds with Graff in deathmatch mode before you're able to do Win 25 fights by using at least 2 Bangers in deathmatch mode and Inflict 250 Damage with the Bangers in deathmatch mode to obtain Kreenk Ld? Because I've already completed Complete 10 fights using at least 2 Bangers in deathmatch mode and Win 15 rounds with Blaaster but I am unable to unlock or do Win 25 fights by using at least 2 Bangers in deathmatch mode and Inflict 250 Damage with the Bangers in deathmatch mode to obtain Kreenk Ld.
444/501
0 Pride - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 17/12/2010, 09:00

@wazzupz you maybe forgot the KO mission for Fifty
445/501
TnT_Wazzupz - Hero - TRiNiTY English
Friday 17/12/2010, 22:52

So you have to finish the character missions before doing the other ones?
446/501
Ecna - Senior English
Friday 17/12/2010, 23:42

You have to finish all missions on the same "level". That means you have to complete both missions marked "2" to unlock a mission marked "3"
447/501
Vinyl-Scratch - Titan - D-Versified English
Friday 17/12/2010, 23:53

"No you wont be able to have doubles of ld cards."
So if you do another series of mission for the same ld, will you just recieve nothing for that wasted time or recieve something different?
448/501
Solleks - Imperator Русский
Saturday 18/12/2010, 02:58

I hope Nightmares mission are including the 19th. I was away for a while and now I'm rushing to do the missions but there's such a number of leavers these days . Hope I will be able to finish the missions since the've taken so much pains and efforts already...
449/501
Zincomega - Titan English
Saturday 18/12/2010, 03:46

"So if you do another series of mission for the same ld, will you just recieve nothing for that wasted time or recieve something different?"
You already completed the mission requirements, so you can't complete them again.
450/501
Vinyl-Scratch - Titan - D-Versified English
Saturday 18/12/2010, 13:31

"You already completed the mission requirements, so you can't complete them again."
There are different missions for each time a ld is released. Hence you can complete a different set of mission requirements for the same ld.

« Previous12...4445464748495051Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals