We have the great pleasure of announcing you some changes which should delight the players seeking fair play. Those changes are already operational :
- In case of default win, the player who withdraw from the battle lose all the progress made in his missions during the match.
- In case of too frequent default wins (for now : 3 times during the last 15 minutes), the player cannot play temporarily and receive a message from Kate (for now : a 5 minutes ban). This limit does not apply in ELO to let the top players keep withdrawing from matches to avoid leveling up their characters.
- The mission concerning KO's with one character are now valid if there is KO and the specified character won its round, which does not need to be the last round anymore. (so you can validate KO's with Ghumbo even if you make him win the first round, which will avoid playing in a predictable way).
- Missions will not be activated in the Events' rooms anymore (we do not mind if you make arrangements in guilds' rooms, but we are against the Events created only in this purpose).
- An optimization has been done which should reduce the lag in case of large population.
@besucherXIA: yes, you can now do 2 ko missions at the same time.
@thephantompig: the new KO rule apply to all missions.
@ disorders - Yep. As long as you win a round with the specified character any time during the match AND finish with a KO (with any character), you will be credited towards the Mission.
Hm. Generally, I applaud you, especially on the first point (YAY!)... but the KO change seems weird to me, really weird.
Isn't it maybe possible to somehow again count only KO by that character and maybe treat it as if that char did the KO when the opponent forfeits/times out? Yes, more complicated for sure. But this KO change... um... it really alters the missions drastically and makaes them A LOT easier. This part I really don't like - also since it really changes all the missions; it is no longer "win through KO by X" but... well... "win N rounds with X while finishing the fight with a KO". And that is different flavour-wise if nothing else.
People are split on the variation of the mission KO rule :)
DerMagus: good idea, we could and we will create 2 flavors of thoses missions. We'll leave the change right now, and when we add the new flavors, we'll do a complete check of all the KO missions to set them accordingly.
"In case of too frequent default wins (for now : 3 times during the last 15 minutes), the player cannot play temporarily and receive a message from Kate (for now : a 5 minutes ban). This limit does not apply in ELO to let the top players keep withdrawing from matches to avoid leveling up their characters."
Now this i like.I can actually finish my missions now for once.Good job mods