Missions, default wins and other things
Monday 22/11/2010, 13:50
Goralion - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
80 messages
Missions, default wins and other things
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Monday 22/11/2010, 13:50

Hello,

We have the great pleasure of announcing you some changes which should delight the players seeking fair play. Those changes are already operational :

- In case of default win, the player who withdraw from the battle lose all the progress made in his missions during the match.

- In case of too frequent default wins (for now : 3 times during the last 15 minutes), the player cannot play temporarily and receive a message from Kate (for now : a 5 minutes ban). This limit does not apply in ELO to let the top players keep withdrawing from matches to avoid leveling up their characters.

- The mission concerning KO's with one character are now valid if there is KO and the specified character won its round, which does not need to be the last round anymore. (so you can validate KO's with Ghumbo even if you make him win the first round, which will avoid playing in a predictable way).

- Missions will not be activated in the Events' rooms anymore (we do not mind if you make arrangements in guilds' rooms, but we are against the Events created only in this purpose).

- An optimization has been done which should reduce the lag in case of large population.

Enjoy!
« Previous12345678Next »

31/80
Termina Est - Master English
Monday 22/11/2010, 22:15

"This limit does not apply in ELO"

Thank goodness for that.
32/80
Madis Pimp1 - Senior English
Monday 22/11/2010, 22:47

- The mission concerning KO's with one character are now valid if there is KO and the specified character won its round, which does not need to be the last round anymore. (so you can validate KO's with Ghumbo even if you make him win the first round, which will avoid playing in a predictable way).

I'm confused about this, can we get clarification, or can someone tell me in pm? Sounds like you're saying you don't need to win by ko anymore with that card, only if you won the round with that card and KO later. is that right or...
33/80
Hula_Daisy - Colossus - Immortality English
Monday 22/11/2010, 23:02

Nice changes those Playing for Dudley Ld will Not be able to flee because they will lose that point for the mission
34/80
HarionVincent - Guru English
Monday 22/11/2010, 23:49

I'm a bit disappointed with the change in KO rules. i worked hard to get some KO missions completed, mesing up my win-loss record (yeah i already completed let's Askai's. Ed 12's) i don't play in training rooms as i want to get normal clintz and bp rewards while doing missions at the same time. so to be fair, i'd rather the fix be hwo to reward the player trying to complete the mission by preventing quitters from frustrating the player from doing missions.

the only solution i could think of is to count the win a knockout if an opponent leaves when his life is down to a point that a knockout with a mission character is possible. example:

i'm trying to complete Ghumbo mission. in 1st round i deal 5 damage to my opponent. if this opponent leaves or timeout (default win). now the fight is counted as if Ghumbo has actually knocked out the opponent, making KO missions easier. note, the damage can be accrued over 3 rounds, so long as the rule is: anytime a default win is acquired and the opponent is down to life points that is sufficient for mission character to knock them out, the mission is credited with a KO. so i could try to poison the opponent in the 1st round and if that goes in, and the opponent leaves or timeout, i will get credit for a KO mission so long as the poison deals enough damage for the mission character to perform a KO.

i hope this is clear.
35/80
-Wicer- - Moderator - Harbingers of Ares English
Tuesday 23/11/2010, 04:06

After I get Dudley Ld
36/80
IM_Rayce - Hero English
Tuesday 23/11/2010, 04:06

It said you can still make arrangement in the guild room but I tried that earlier and I didn't get mission points. Also I love the second rule for the crazy ones like Sting who don't KO well
37/80
-HL- Mingau - Titan - - Hellysion - English
Tuesday 23/11/2010, 04:10

@Fraggle: now the missions don't work if you have double cards in your deck?
38/80
UM_Crockett - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 23/11/2010, 06:02

Fantastic update. I hope we get a little variety on Bonnie's missions like

1. Inflict 500 damages with the Piranas in Type 2.
2. Gain or Remove 100 Pillz with the Piranas.
39/80
MaddAddams - Titan - Elephant Riders English
Tuesday 23/11/2010, 08:48

I am not sure I appreciate the KO mission change. A lot of the fun of doing some of them, to me, was from figuring out HOW to KO with Praxie (especially with no Caelus), Sting, or Grudj. I tended to just play T1 or ELO like I usually would and consider it a sidequest. Sure, I had a few people time out or quit on me when I had just made an unstoppable Grudj KO play, and that was annoying. I would have liked credit for those. But I think the mission would have been overall less fun if I could lead off an eventual KO with these characters.
40/80
_wise_ - Legend - the courtyard of shadows English
Tuesday 23/11/2010, 09:08

Perfect addition great job guys i managed to do the survivor with 0 hassle

« Previous12345678Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals