We have the great pleasure of announcing you some changes which should delight the players seeking fair play. Those changes are already operational :
- In case of default win, the player who withdraw from the battle lose all the progress made in his missions during the match.
- In case of too frequent default wins (for now : 3 times during the last 15 minutes), the player cannot play temporarily and receive a message from Kate (for now : a 5 minutes ban). This limit does not apply in ELO
to let the top players keep withdrawing from matches to avoid leveling up their characters.
- The mission concerning KO's with one character are now valid if there is KO and the specified character won its round, which does not need to be the last round anymore. (so you can validate KO's with Ghumbo
even if you make him win the first round, which will avoid playing in a predictable way).
- Missions will not be activated in the Events' rooms anymore (we do not mind if you make arrangements in guilds' rooms, but we are against the Events created only in this purpose).
- An optimization has been done which should reduce the lag in case of large population.