We have the great pleasure of announcing you some changes which should delight the players seeking fair play. Those changes are already operational :
- In case of default win, the player who withdraw from the battle lose all the progress made in his missions during the match.
- In case of too frequent default wins (for now : 3 times during the last 15 minutes), the player cannot play temporarily and receive a message from Kate (for now : a 5 minutes ban). This limit does not apply in ELO to let the top players keep withdrawing from matches to avoid leveling up their characters.
- The mission concerning KO's with one character are now valid if there is KO and the specified character won its round, which does not need to be the last round anymore. (so you can validate KO's with Ghumbo even if you make him win the first round, which will avoid playing in a predictable way).
- Missions will not be activated in the Events' rooms anymore (we do not mind if you make arrangements in guilds' rooms, but we are against the Events created only in this purpose).
- An optimization has been done which should reduce the lag in case of large population.
@HL - Mingau: only in the training rooms.
All really, really good changes. Thanks very much!
Bakaking asked a mighty fine question. What if I 2HKO with 2 cards that have a K.O. mission? Will both of them get +1?
Why not rename the "KO" missions to something like "win so many rounds with so and so AND finish the match with a KO"?
I for one HATE this because what's the point in having a KO missions if we no longer have to KO with a specific card
"Get (number here) KO's with (card name here) in your hand
0n Fire, that is horrible. It would mean you can just have a splash card that has a K.O. mission in your deck, and just keep owning people in Fight Club with Kolos while it's in your hand
Don't like the KO thing or the fact that you didn't ban the Missions from the Guild Rooms.
I can understand how much easier it is, but I think that when it says KO with such and such character you should have to KO with that character.
As for the Guild room, I think that the missions should only work in the regular game rooms. It kind of kills the point if you can't regularly do the missions...
@0n Fire but what if the character doesn't win?
Great, glad the introduction of these Legendary cards has led to these changes, which have been long needed. I take it I could now succeed in 2 KO missions in one fight now. Cool.