Missions, default wins and other things
Monday 22/11/2010, 13:50
Goralion - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
80 messages
Missions, default wins and other things
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Monday 22/11/2010, 13:50

Hello,

We have the great pleasure of announcing you some changes which should delight the players seeking fair play. Those changes are already operational :

- In case of default win, the player who withdraw from the battle lose all the progress made in his missions during the match.

- In case of too frequent default wins (for now : 3 times during the last 15 minutes), the player cannot play temporarily and receive a message from Kate (for now : a 5 minutes ban). This limit does not apply in ELO to let the top players keep withdrawing from matches to avoid leveling up their characters.

- The mission concerning KO's with one character are now valid if there is KO and the specified character won its round, which does not need to be the last round anymore. (so you can validate KO's with Ghumbo even if you make him win the first round, which will avoid playing in a predictable way).

- Missions will not be activated in the Events' rooms anymore (we do not mind if you make arrangements in guilds' rooms, but we are against the Events created only in this purpose).

- An optimization has been done which should reduce the lag in case of large population.

Enjoy!
« Previous12345678Next »

51/80
DrTravelerLoA - Master - Legends of America English
Tuesday 23/11/2010, 20:01

In the guild rooms, use quick battles. That's worked in the past.
52/80
Lermont - Imperator English
Tuesday 23/11/2010, 20:19

Lots of people were raking up a win with Timmy/Oshitsune/Candy Jack and instantly quiting yesterday, were they? That's what you get if you put people on a mission with a time limit, not everybody can afford multiple copies of either card to clear the mission in a jiffy.
The change to the K.O. missions makes them way to easy in my opinion, your predictability was the hardest part, took me weeks to finish those.
53/80
Clubber LoA - Legend - Legends of America English
Wednesday 24/11/2010, 00:43

Is the new KO rule for all mission or just legendary ones?
54/80
Player287578 - Titan English
Wednesday 24/11/2010, 03:24

Kudos to UR staff with the rules change!!! I would much much rather doing the missions this way than in an event. It makes it fun, challenging, frustration-free, hassle-free and "grind"-free.

Now we just got a lot more to look foward to! (New Ld cards, new missions....)

But for the sake of "fair play", please deactivate Ld missions in guild rooms. If "fair play" is really one goal UR wants to achieve, now that we can finally do our missions "normally" everywhere else.
55/80
HarionVincent - Guru English
Wednesday 24/11/2010, 10:00

KO mission changes still have a loophole. if your opponent leaves while you have not yet performed the KO, even if you can already knock them out, you still will not get the credit. this is what i have been saying. you should get the credit if your opponent leaves and their life is equal or below to the life points needed to knock them out.
56/80
Icarus - Legend - E X C A L I B U R English
Wednesday 24/11/2010, 16:33

Brilliant update for the Knockout matches
This Update will make KO missions done faster
Like for those Kuei and Kinjo missions
However do i need to win both so they get added up on their missions?
for example my Kinjo lost but i KO'd with 2 other cards including Kuei
so it means that Kuei counted that missions but how about Kinjo?
57/80
SouloWAR - Senior English
Wednesday 24/11/2010, 16:45

Win 7 was my idea!

Soul
58/80
mostDGK - Senior - UnaBombers English
Wednesday 24/11/2010, 16:55

At 1st I liked this default win banned but then I remember that I only play this game on my IPHONE. This 3G network isn't the best you know. I tend to time out a lot due to it. With this new system your telling me (iPhone users) we can can banned because of it. Some may not have any issues with the 3G network as were others will.
This is like slapping some iPhone users in the hand.
59/80
DerMagus - Legend - Tequila Sunrise- UR Deutsch
Wednesday 24/11/2010, 17:39

"Brilliant update for the Knockout matches
This Update will make KO missions done faster "

That's exactly why this part is not good. It devalues the KO missions - apart from them not being KO missions any more. Not always is easier better.
60/80
vexedvox - Titan English
Wednesday 24/11/2010, 19:53

Agree with dermagus, but everything else is great

« Previous12345678Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals