We have the great pleasure of announcing you some changes which should delight the players seeking fair play. Those changes are already operational :
- In case of default win, the player who withdraw from the battle lose all the progress made in his missions during the match.
- In case of too frequent default wins (for now : 3 times during the last 15 minutes), the player cannot play temporarily and receive a message from Kate (for now : a 5 minutes ban). This limit does not apply in ELO to let the top players keep withdrawing from matches to avoid leveling up their characters.
- The mission concerning KO's with one character are now valid if there is KO and the specified character won its round, which does not need to be the last round anymore. (so you can validate KO's with Ghumbo even if you make him win the first round, which will avoid playing in a predictable way).
- Missions will not be activated in the Events' rooms anymore (we do not mind if you make arrangements in guilds' rooms, but we are against the Events created only in this purpose).
- An optimization has been done which should reduce the lag in case of large population.
I'm hoping they start the next wave of Legendary missions soon, don't think I can wait until 12/19/2010
If we complete some of the mission now and some when they reappear do we still get the card or we have to complete all of them again?
I have a quick question... I used to see that I could work on certain missions, such as "do x damage with x character" in the training room. A good example being Candy Jack. Until recently, that would work, but the last few days I havent seen any damages from Candy Jack apply toward that mission. Did something change?
Some days ago I regulary had problems with AS3, where the "searching opponent" text just kept running without a match but also without a "no opponent was found" message.
The only way to stopp this was to restart auto-matching, which resultet in a default loss. Was allready really annoying back then, when it happened and at some point I started to use AS2 again to prevent this from happening.
So first, is this fixed by now?
Second, will those default losses also receive the new, harsher penalty?
I really hope the answer isn't "no, then yes".
But away from this problem, harsher penalties against bad sportmansship are always great. If you find a nice solution for people playing slowly on purpose in daily, I would be really happy ;)