Nightmares

Nightmares
Tuesday 23/11/2010, 04:57
Other Factor - Novice English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
14 messages
Nightmares
Other Factor - Novice English - Tuesday 23/11/2010, 04:57

This clan is the ONLY thing i've seen in deathmatch, (15 matches in a row) i'm so tired of not even having a chance to win in this mode, especially when there's so many money to win.

Anyone else notice this?
« Previous12Next »

11/14
ChefMike1134 - Titan - wicked souls English
Sunday 26/12/2010, 12:36

+life Rescue decks are best left to ELO . for deathmatch power is the key . with marco and Alec Cr , they're still a force to be reckoned with . with so many Rescue banned from ELO every week there's gotta be something good about them . and in deathmatch , where ELO bans are moot , and all those lovely cards are free to use .....
12/14
waldoj - Imperator English
Thursday 30/12/2010, 15:58

Yea Bangers is definitely most used but i dont mind because i use half deck of Nightmare and Junkz with Ambre with killz. came in 3rd with over 300 points when the time was already half over
13/14
UM-omom - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 30/12/2010, 20:08

Are you guys referring to DM type 2 or type 1?

Well in terms of DM type 1, i seldom encounter Nightmares, and yeah indeed Bangers are overused due to the missions for the legendary card. Other clans i often encounter are those with attack manipulator clan specially Uppers and Montanas and also some massive damage dealer like La Junta and Fang Pi Clang since they can do some easy 2HKO
14/14
yk-lyss - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Sunday 02/01/2011, 09:30

Haha this overload of Nightmare was everyone a rush to complete the Dudley Ld missions, but that should have passed by now. Bangers are used right now because of the deathmatch mission to get the newest Ld, but it shouldn't be too much trouble to beat them. They are easy to beat with damage reducers, paired with attack manipulation. It's really funny to see how these new missions influence the play of everyone on the site, but it makes them play more predictably, so that's a plus

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals