Market modification : the average price of a card
Tuesday 23/11/2010, 17:05
Goralion - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
92 messages
Market modification : the average price of a card
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Tuesday 23/11/2010, 17:05

Hello everybody,

We just modified the meaning of the displayed price on the cards (in yellow, if you let this option activated) and of the min/average/max prices displayed on each character page : those prices are not based on the whole current sales anymore, but on the last sales done.

To put it more clearly :
- Before, the displayed price on the card was the lowest price available on the Market.
- Now, the displayed price on the card is an average price of the last sales done.

This is the step following the Market graphs and trend set-up : this new value is more representative of the real card price, and so gives a more suitable selling price suggestion.

This is a new functionality as well, because it permits to estimate the price of a card which is not currently on sale in the Market (the rarest collectors, for example), which was not possible with the old system.

These new estimations are used in the lot value calculation in auctions and in the public preset value calculation too.
« Previous12345678910Next »

91/92
1(Me) - Senior English
Saturday 22/01/2011, 12:16

It shows when we sell Nahema
Recent buying price : 1 106 Clintz / Current minimum price : 1 297 Clintz
A minimum of 50 Clintz and the bank keeps 5% of the final sale price
92/92
Zero xo - Hero - Harbingers of Ares English
Tuesday 25/01/2011, 08:34

WTF !
Ndolo Cr lvl 3 Says 55k
This is a completely useless update.
i Swearurban rivals start changing it or give us a toggle !

« Previous12345678910Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals