Vengeful Rage mission - flawed or not?
Thursday 25/11/2010, 15:11
Lord Cristian - Moderator Română

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
13 messages
Vengeful Rage mission - flawed or not?
Lord Cristian - Moderator - United RomaniaRomână - Thursday 25/11/2010, 15:11

"Beat 250 players after they've beaten you in the same Deathmatch"

This mission should be changed. The level of gameplay in Deathmatch is the lowest from all competitive game rooms. Many times you encounter players using semievos or starter cards like Mac Hen or Coraille. In these conditions completing this mission seems impossible. (I have almost completed Demonstration of strength 230/250 but only managed 11/250 for Vengeful Rage)

The only solution i can think of is to forfeit every game until you meet the same player again. Having to resort to these kind of tactics certainly means the mission has a big problem.

If you have an opinion about this please write it here so the admins can take note.
« Previous12Next »

11/13
Mr Intelijent - Guru - D-Versified English
Wednesday 01/12/2010, 13:17

Its hard if your good lol
12/13
vexedvox - Titan English
Wednesday 01/12/2010, 14:09

Alot of times i play dm to work on other missions, so i'm still using a decent deck, but not a dominant one, i still win some doing this, i'm just not going 6-0 or 5-1 like with other decks i use when i'm going for the wins
13/13
Fatecalling - Hero - Time Conquers All English
Thursday 02/12/2010, 20:01

Umm..just keep playing.missions need to be harder anyway..

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals