Is the Nightmare Clan Now Worthless?

Tuesday 30/11/2010, 03:39
(UE)Daddy - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
11 messages
(UE)Daddy - Titan - The Unfound EffortEnglish - Tuesday 30/11/2010, 03:39

Hi all. I was hoping to get everyone's opinion about something... I've been slowly working my way through the clans, testing out different ones to see which are my favorites. I have had enormous success with every one I've "tested" so far (Uppers, Rescue, Pussycats, All Stars, and Freaks), but inspired by the release of the first Leader card, I decided to take the Nightmare out for a spin.

Frankly, I have almost come to the conclusion that the Nightmare are now fundamentally worthless. Between the relatively mediocre card attack values, the highly conditional abilities that are easily blocked, and the release of clans that are MUCH more effective in terms of attack, damage, abilities, and clan bonuses, I have found it almost impossible to win with a Nighmare/Ambre deck.

This is the makeup of my deck:

Ambre
Kolos
Erzsebet
Glorg
Kenny
Mawpin
Nerfeniti
Oshitune
Pan

I thought that this would be an effective deck, but between the other clans and the "flailers" (opponents who play very oddly - I lost one match against someone who pilled up Kenny in the first round, gained ten life points, and then sat back as I flailed against him, unable to do enough damage to win) I have dropped from an average win/loss ratio of 4/5 to a pathetic 1/10. (I just played twenty games in the last hour, and lost 19 with a single draw.) Am I wrong in thinking that the Nightmare clan are now fundamentally worthless? Or am I just playing them wrong? Opinions highly welcomed.
« Previous12Next »

11/11
Mr Intelijent - Guru - D-Versified English
Wednesday 01/12/2010, 08:06

Its not the clan, its the user

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals