How to win daily tournament

Friday 01/09/2006, 22:12
cBp_Fojtik - Legend Česky

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
13 messages
cBp_Fojtik - Legend - Czech Beer PowerČesky - Friday 01/09/2006, 22:12

I prepare 4 characters just before leveling, 2 characters just before level 3, one before level 4 and one before level 5. After 20 minutes of play all were leveled and I have about 220 points. I was number two in this moment. Finally I end 6th - there was better prepare players with bigger leveling bonus. Will be reduced or nulified bonus from leveling? And when? Tournaments are not about players ability, just about preparing creatures for leveling!!!
« Previous12Next »

11/13
The Unkown - Imperator English
Saturday 09/09/2006, 01:51

New001 you need to change that name dawg lol
12/13
EVoZero-9 - Hero Português
Saturday 09/09/2006, 12:00

In tourneys i try to get in the 10th first places.. it's a bit easy to reach, without have to level up to many cards. What u win in the 1st place barely don't reach what u've spend in the leveled cards. So, i buy a few cheap cards, and i try to get the 10th first places. That's my little strategy in tourneys.
13/13
kalyosta - Master English
Sunday 10/09/2006, 01:07

High score by golgoth72 with more than 2900 points

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals