How Do I Get To The Top?

How Do I Get To The Top?
Sunday 05/12/2010, 03:40
NVash - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
13 messages
How Do I Get To The Top?
NVash - Veteran English - Sunday 05/12/2010, 03:40

Even when I play a tournament and win every single match I dont get to the top. How does one get higher points so that they can make it to the top tier in the tournaments? Is there some sort of bonus for, say, using few pillz or defeating people at higher levels than yourself?
« Previous12Next »

11/13
DivinOsiX - Imperator - Medical Decapitation Clinic English
Friday 10/12/2010, 00:19

Uppers are good for tournaments. T2 Bangers aren't bad either.
12/13
M-Bison - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 10/12/2010, 20:07

You can come first with most clans, I'd go with mono Sentinal with either Hawk or Hugo (probabily Hugo) if you wanted a sentinal deck. If you want a Uppers then Uppers/Ambre would be the best choice. Montana is great with Hugo so mono Montana is great aswell. All Stars and Uppers are a nice pair, very high in the ranks. We also have clans like Junkz that see alot of play in DTs (mainly split with Uppers/sentinal) or the good old Piranas with there long lasting 25+ point games due to there pill +/- and sneaky lock/game tactics

At the end of it all its down to you, theres a nice amount of clans to choose from just pick the best for you and play as fast as you can, theres no point playing with a 'recommend' if you don't like the clan there 'recommending' you.
13/13
-Wicer- - Moderator - Harbingers of Ares English
Friday 10/12/2010, 23:20

@Miterman PI

Vortex are a huge No-No in DT's. They require you to lose to win. This makes you lose time and that means less points.

Jungo are acceptable but could be risky however that + 2 is useful.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals