« Previous12Next »

11/13
LOA_killertaz - Senior English
Friday 19/10/2007, 22:58

I believe with wat Ground Zero said...enough from me
12/13
RKSicaa - Master English
Wednesday 24/10/2007, 10:28

I think being timedout is not funny some players wait too long for the opponent to come back and then they surrender then the fight will not be timedout and the opponent still wins!
13/13
esvetlicinii - Novice English
Wednesday 24/10/2007, 18:29

You know what's the weirdest?The fact that sometimes it takes a lot to timeout...last night I waited for about 6 minutes for a guy to timeout...another one just waited until the end and surrendered...in a tourney these ppl are a pest :/ I think the timeout limit should be something like 1-2 minutes,not more.And no matter even if he does something he should still get kicked for waisting time.I tried to see how long it takes to lose by timeout and went to the bathroom.When I was back it was still my turn and I played the game till the end...how come this happens?Oh and Soccerboy31 :\ I think that if you want to play some card game with attack and deffence,you should probably try Yu-Gi-Oh or MTG...why not WoW TCG?There are so many card games that you can play other than this one.If you don't like the way this game is played,don't play it.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals