Help!!!!!!!!! Please

Tuesday 09/10/2007, 16:31

How long before the game timesout:sleep::tired:

Friday 19/10/2007, 22:58

I believe with wat Ground Zero said...enough from me :cool:

Wednesday 24/10/2007, 10:28

I think being timedout is not funny some players wait too long for the opponent to come back and then they surrender then the fight will not be timedout and the opponent still wins!

Wednesday 24/10/2007, 18:29

You know what's the weirdest?The fact that sometimes it takes a lot to timeout...last night I waited for about 6 minutes for a guy to timeout...another one just waited until the end and a tourney these ppl are a pest :/ I think the timeout limit should be something like 1-2 minutes,not more.And no matter even if he does something he should still get kicked for waisting time.I tried to see how long it takes to lose by timeout and went to the bathroom.When I was back it was still my turn and I played the game till the come this happens?Oh and Soccerboy31 :\ I think that if you want to play some card game with attack and deffence,you should probably try Yu-Gi-Oh :) or MTG...why not WoW TCG?There are so many card games that you can play other than this one.If you don't like the way this game is played,don't play it.

Reply to this subject