A new Clans page!!

A new Clans page!!
Monday 20/12/2010, 17:57
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
58 messages
A new Clans page!!
Euzebe - Legend English - Monday 20/12/2010, 17:57

The staff gave in because of too much pressure from Clint City clans who where asking for better introduction page. No one will ever know if it has been decided because of threats from Montana or Pussycats’ smiles but we’ve prepared a brand new clans page where you’ll find all information you need.
We will unveil it today with four tabs : clans introduction, clan missions, best presets and your comments. Merry Christmas to all clans!
« Previous123456Next »

51/58
mostDGK - Senior - UnaBombers English
Tuesday 21/12/2010, 17:27

@fraggle
When you say "mostly fixes" does that mean we (iPhones/iPod users) will be getting some new features?

Also, I was wondering if you knew what that grey "?" is on the bottom left of the battle screen is? It's on the iPhone battle screen. It's unclickable.
52/58
MABanator - Hero - Ramshackle Glory English
Tuesday 21/12/2010, 22:03

Great idea i love it my thumbs up to u guys
53/58
yaoihuntresse - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Tuesday 21/12/2010, 23:03

I like it, it's well designed.
54/58
Babs Hartley - Legend - TRiNiTY English
Wednesday 22/12/2010, 18:58

Hooray! Great job, ppl! I especially like the missions tab on the clan pages. That was an excellent idea! Looks great, too!

But can we have the flags back? It was nice on events and presets to be able to see when there were new comments under the different flags without the extra step of clicking on em. Plus the flags are prettier.
55/58
Pkmn Riolu - Senior English
Saturday 25/12/2010, 23:21

Tell the Montana they did the right thing this time!
56/58
Saveroftime - Hero - TRiNiTY English
Monday 27/12/2010, 14:44

57/58
PL_frostbyte - Imperator - Pinoy Locals English
Wednesday 29/12/2010, 05:47

Wow, you even added a page for the new characters... nice job.
though it might not be of much help, it doesn't hurt to have one...
58/58
UnBulgar - Master - Knights Ressurection Română
Sunday 02/01/2011, 14:17

A nice addition and very useful! but for missions it should be nice to add a sepparate page for those that doesn't belong to a clan like inflict dmg ; inflict poison damage ; remove life etc

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals