HD resolution of your characters
Tuesday 21/12/2010, 16:02
Goralion - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
50 messages
HD resolution of your characters
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Tuesday 21/12/2010, 16:02

Hello everybody,

After receiving some remarks about the graphic evolution of Vickie Cr, we wanted to explain you the reasons which led us to this modification.
Until a few months, most of the characters created were not processed for a high definition adaptation and notably the very first characters like our dear Vickie Cr.
But with the technical advance of different devices like the Iphone, the Ipod Touch or the Ipad, and for a better rendering ; to our great regret, we had to rework some of our oldest creations.
Indeed, older characters were created with a very limited resolution, and unfortunately it became impossible for us to easily work with those pictures.
Even if we weren't really for a modification, the different evolutions we plan on Urban Rivals force our hand.
Admittedly, some visuals will be slightly affected (it's the case for our Vickie Cr), but the obtained results are very convincing and do not denature your characters even so.

Thank you for your understanding.
« Previous12345Next »

41/50
rogueSleipnir - Guru - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 28/12/2010, 13:08

I vote we have a Metal Rabbit for a character this new year!
42/50
drag555 - Senior English
Tuesday 28/12/2010, 13:50

Psh dont change the art those retards are over reacting
43/50
TS Arteminis - Legend - Tequila Sunrise- UR Deutsch
Tuesday 28/12/2010, 16:41

True, government clan would be overpowered and they have to ban all of them, much of work: to create cards just to ban and make them cr again
44/50
Boredy_FIM - Guru - Bronies English
Wednesday 29/12/2010, 14:43

They changed Vickie Cr back! WOAH!
45/50
American Dude - Legend English
Wednesday 29/12/2010, 16:04

46/50
Krzyek - Imperator English
Wednesday 29/12/2010, 21:15

I like how the artwork of the new characters can be enlarged so it is possible to see al the details. e.g.. Kreenk Ld. Maybe the same could be done for the older characters?
47/50
-UnXpecTaZzZ- - Hero - TrAitorzZz English
Thursday 30/12/2010, 13:08

Just a question ,,, the time when was discovered vickie had changed , the art of Linda was also changed, lvl 2/3 where exactly the same
48/50
arcueid_14 - Imperator - Gamerz Sanctuary English
Friday 31/12/2010, 14:20

Miss Twice Cr lvl2 art and Spiaghi final art looks different
Are they being modificated too ?
49/50
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 31/12/2010, 16:39

I'd say Spiaghi was just zoomed in a bit..
50/50
Cadbury - Titan English
Thursday 06/01/2011, 21:10

Has Vickie Cr now gone back to the newer artwork that was rejected in late December? It looks that way to me. Please don't leave it like this.

Can someone confirm that the current Vickie Cr artwork is once again Vickie Cr Mark II? Why? Could you at least fix it so she has some eyes? Or even better change it back - for the second time!

« Previous12345Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals