New things you would like to see in Deathmatch
Tuesday 21/12/2010, 19:49
IM _Miterman - Senior

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
17 messages
New things you would like to see in Deathmatch
IM _Miterman - Senior - Tuesday 21/12/2010, 19:49

Extra Points
-Didn't need em'?~1 point per pill you didn't usemax. of 5 points(Win)
-Points hungry~Ko in 2 round,+5 points{10 for 2,15 for 3}(Win)

Missions
- Own it up - Win 7 games in 1 deathmatch~10 Prize tickets / 2 Credits
- Call me winner - Win 8 games in 1 deathmatch~Card worth 500 clintz / 250 Bonus points

Eh'?
« Previous12Next »

11/17
IM _Miterman - Senior
Friday 24/12/2010, 17:00

Now that i think of it,a deathmatch room WITHOUT Amber
12/17
divinamiseria - Legend - Magic Urban Español
Saturday 25/12/2010, 22:32

Without Ambre...noooooo please
I like DM so much 'cause you can use any card in the Game (and of course, the lot of points)
13/17
ChefMike1134 - Titan - wicked souls English
Sunday 26/12/2010, 01:51

Would like to see ? decks that aren't Bangers (ok so mine is too at the moment . whatever)
14/17
Johnny___ - Veteran - Gentlemen Legacy Português
Wednesday 29/12/2010, 23:31

The existence of Bangers is due to the mission of the legendary card..
But now the Ambre idea is very good... I would say that about 4/6 matches i do have Ambre as an adversary..
The prohibition of Ambre or Leaders would be benefitial because not only because we would see less Bangers and Ulu Watu and more of the others clans as it would be a less monotonous type of game..
15/17
IM _Miterman - Senior
Thursday 30/12/2010, 01:39

Yeah
16/17
Schnellt_HoA - Titan - Harbingers of Ares English
Friday 31/12/2010, 23:48

ELO Deathmatch would be interesting and always new because of bans.
More information on players pages about DeathMatch records like Survivor/Tournaments/ELO.
Make Deathmatch scores for the day/week/month work similar to Survivor Tournaments. Reward of Credits/BPs
Larger room sizes. Go to maybe 20/30. Less waiting for matches and more competition.
Increase the reward for a 1st place finish (BPs) or after multiple 1st places in a row(Credits).
17/17
yk-lyss - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Sunday 02/01/2011, 09:21

The only feature I would like to see is a sound, maybe something like the 'ding' you hear at the start of the death match. Sometimes I like to play multiple deathmatches, one after the other, but extra time drags on and on. So I open up a new tab and start doing something else. When I check back to see if the death match has started yet, I have missed two minutes and now have no chance of getting those first +60 points that sets you ahead of everyone else and puts you on the road to victory. A sound to indicate that the death match has started would be much appreciated.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals