Flash version AS3-1.0.1: corrections, improvements, optimization
Friday 07/01/2011, 10:39
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
87 messages
Flash version AS3-1.0.1: corrections, improvements, optimization
Euzebe - Legend English - Friday 07/01/2011, 10:39

Hello all,

A new flash version has just been released with some changes compared to the 1.0 version of last Tuesday:

Corrections:
. Kate talks to you through a special popup (DM recap for example).
. Pillz indicator shows the right number of pillz left if you use the fury.
. The welcome text is back in your own language.
. The «by KO» is shown again.
. The «free pillz» is not counted on the played characters if you have hidden it.
. We’ve done a major optimization on the loading time of the players list (before and after a fight, etc.)

Additions:
. You can adjust the music and sound volume.
. You can deactivate the doors animations.
. You can settle the flash on a lower quality for the graphics to make it faster.

Enjoy!
« Previous123456789Next »

51/87
FAzE Surreal - Senior - Immortality English
Monday 17/01/2011, 17:06

When i am in my collection it WON'T LET ME SEE THE AVERAGE PRICE ON THE PICTURE!
52/87
EmAndroX - Senior English
Tuesday 18/01/2011, 17:52

Well it seems my problems with "connectivity" still haven't vanished and i can't seem to activate the old version of the game that worked perfectly for me...this is getting frustrating guys...
53/87
mihalll7_UM - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 19/01/2011, 23:42

I can't get into the fighting room for the 43rd day now
on neither flash version
54/87
Lord Cristian - Moderator - United Romania Română
Thursday 20/01/2011, 09:51

Try clearing your browser cache and setting the flash storage to unlimited (right click on flash -> settings -> folder icon).
I had the same problem for a few days.
55/87
mihalll7_UM - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 20/01/2011, 20:02

It didn't help
old version freezes on 23%, new one on 33%
56/87
-HL- Mingau - Titan - - Hellysion - English
Friday 21/01/2011, 00:12

I still get a lot of internet or critical errors, which is really annoying since you have to click the OK button (close the error menu by pressing enter would be great).
Also, i noticed a bug in quick battle mode. If you challenge a player and if he does not answer the challenge, you get stuck in that challenge (quick battle stops working). Even if you refresh the page, you still get the message that the player did not respond to the challenge (to fix it you have to switch rooms and play a match).
Also it seems that if you send a challenge to another player, this challenge does not expire. (If the player accept after some time, you lose by abandon without even seeing the fight)
And it has a small delay between the end of the fight and the return to the quickbattle mode. Apart from that this new version is getting really good.
57/87
The Flash - Master - Villain Destruction English
Friday 21/01/2011, 01:04

My name is Flash......Why does everyone think i'm so annoying?
58/87
rivs531 - Senior English
Friday 21/01/2011, 12:53

When the fight is finished it always gives me the "experience" page, how to turn it back to the result page?
59/87
kwecky_OK - Legend - Organized Konfusion English
Friday 21/01/2011, 16:18

Yeah, please change it back to Result page aigan. Ok, in the training room its OK to show it with experience first, but in other rooms i want Result first. Maby you should have a swich so you can choose what to come first
60/87
-HL- Mingau - Titan - - Hellysion - English
Friday 21/01/2011, 16:46

@mihalll7_UM: what browser do you use?
what version of flash plugin do you use?
you tried using other browsers?

« Previous123456789Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals