Lead Dancer

Lead Dancer
Friday 07/01/2011, 15:49
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
84 messages
Lead Dancer
Euzebe - Legend English - Friday 07/01/2011, 15:49

After having toured all over the world with her show, Bella Ld is delighted to be back home in Clint City. And what with her adoring fans and her little financial arrangements with Ottavia, she’s not planning on leaving Borgia’s Palace any time soon!
Bella Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions associated with her. To obtain this character, you must unlock her last mission before February 06.
« Previous123456789Next »

31/84
0 Reo Z Cr - Guru - TrAitorzZz English
Friday 07/01/2011, 23:26

Click on this: Bonnie Ld

someone did post the missions in the associated comments .

I also have the same problem by the way
32/84
0 Reo Z Cr - Guru - TrAitorzZz English
Friday 07/01/2011, 23:28

Bonnie Ld ---- someone did post the missions if you click on the card itself and read the comments

the first 2 missions are winning 15 rounds with Montana and finishing in the top third of a daily tournament
33/84
ibtd - Titan - Die Frettchen English
Saturday 08/01/2011, 00:30

Oh man, this is such a pain. Everyone is playing Montana in ELO survivor and it's a coin toss who wins the matches -.-

I am NOT looking forward to do this in ELO. I'm already sure I'll drop down to like 800 ELO before I finish the stupid mission -.-
34/84
PapiLove89 - Titan - The Trend English
Saturday 08/01/2011, 02:46

How are you guys dropping in ELO playing Montana cards? I mean, there's a ton of people playing them, but a talented player can use them just like anyone else. The "Coin flip" thing... not so much. In a technical sense, most of the games you play are a coin flip. Can you think of a time you decisively won a game that didn't involve a character sporting 1 power? It's all guess work no matter what.

In retrospect, however... There is nobody forcing you to obtain Bella Ld. Use your clan if you want. She's not that great anyway.
35/84
MaddAddams - Titan - Elephant Riders English
Saturday 08/01/2011, 05:59

In terms of the coin toss thing, I've had a few survivor matches where it's something like Edd, Oscar, Prince Jr, Spiaghi versus Edd, Oscar, Mona, Spiaghi and when the cards are that similar, it's sort of a crapshoot. Protip: finish the Murphy mission quickly and then get him the heck out of your deck
36/84
HonorGuard - Titan English
Saturday 08/01/2011, 08:56

Well the first 2 missions were stupidly easy, no doubt about that
The ELO one was fine until 1150, then it became something like my deck vs my deck. Also, Murphy in hand = lose, I'd even prefer a Prince Jr over him
Survivor had the same problem, but somehow I pulled off 2 8 win runs in a row (both streaks stopped by mono-Piranas...)
As for the characters, Oscar is a cinch, Murphy takes some patience, and Rosa is a total... well you aren't allowed to swear in this forum
The last one was easy as well, overall very bad Ld, but somewhat convienient missions.
Also some tips:
When you get Prince Jr in your hand, always put him on the attack with 1 pill, thisll win the round or make your opponent overpill by a lot (they have to pill 4 if 7 power, pill 5 for 6 power)
Put Edd in your deck
Use Sharon for ELO, and Ottavia for survivor
Don't take her put, but keep in mimd that Mona is ineffective against cards like Oscar, Spiaghi, and Prince Jr, and she will not give u the pill advantage your used to
Use Avola as the trump card... If you can't make it happen with Rosa, end the match quickly with Avola (you got the advantage there since everyone will expect Rosa)
Don't pill too much, since most of the decks are similar/identical, pill management matters
I think that's it, Good luck getting Bella Ld and makng $$$$$ selling
37/84
calvin_0 - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 08/01/2011, 09:29

Center Stage: win 20 fights in Elo
Center Stage 2: win 20 fights in Survivor

Will i able to complete both mission if i play in Survivor Elo?

if not then this is a hard mission for a crappy card.
38/84
(UE)Daddy - Titan - The Unfound Effort English
Saturday 08/01/2011, 15:05

@calvin_0 - No, you cannot complete both missions if you play Survivor ELO. (I thought the same thing, but discovered the truth rather quickly.) My suggestion... play EITHER ELO or Survivor, but not both. I'm knocking out the ELO mission first, then reordering my deck to play in a Survivor room that is not ELO.

Also, I have to disagree about Murphy... he isn't the greatest card in the world, but I've had a success or two with him.
39/84
0-Jade - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 08/01/2011, 15:07

Just played in Survivor Elo, and the win only gave me credit for Center Stage 2: win 20 fights in Survivor Guess this won't be easy
40/84
krokmithaine - Titan - La famille de Don Vincenzoo English
Saturday 08/01/2011, 16:37

I'm not so ELO Montana player, rather Piranas . So i guess i will play ELO with my regular deck to get higher as there will be so many montanas without bonus XD And try the Bella ELO mission on monday when i would not care at all about ELO score. I'm sure that lots of ELO players are acting so till end of the week so better wait a little to avoid facing too much anti-Montana decks.

Out there there are fairplay players and ... others. Rosa Mission was a pain but it is only 15 KO so. BTW I almost never see the following detail. A knock-out with Rosa means that your opponent lose with zero life. As long as Rosa was played and won you don't have to care if she provided the finishing blow. This helps a lot i guess!!!

« Previous123456789Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals