Lead Dancer

Lead Dancer
Friday 07/01/2011, 15:49
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
84 messages
Lead Dancer
Euzebe - Legend English - Friday 07/01/2011, 15:49

After having toured all over the world with her show, Bella Ld is delighted to be back home in Clint City. And what with her adoring fans and her little financial arrangements with Ottavia, she’s not planning on leaving Borgia’s Palace any time soon!
Bella Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions associated with her. To obtain this character, you must unlock her last mission before February 06.
« Previous123456789Next »

41/84
mostDGK - Senior - UnaBombers English
Saturday 08/01/2011, 17:32

So much work for a useless card
42/84
(BB)chubaka - Titan - The Big Bang Русский
Saturday 08/01/2011, 19:41

@HonorGuard
WoW good tips but i compleated Murphy and Rosa missions in danger zone. there is a lot of levels 10-25, so it becomes easier. Also, if you get both Murphy and Rosa, dont try completing both missions, better do 1 KO with Rosa, Murphy mission will be completed by the time you finish Rosa's mission
gl)
43/84
ibtd - Titan - Die Frettchen English
Saturday 08/01/2011, 19:41

@PapiLove:

I haven't played Montana in ELO for the mission yet and I won't do it for another 2 weeks or so I think. I am not a Montana player. They don't like me and I don't like them. That's why I said my ELO score is gonna drop (I know it will xD).

This really is my biggest problem with this particular Ld card. Having to play ELO with a specific clan.

Also, yes, no one forces me to obtain Bella Ld. But If I'm not going for it, I might as well stop playing UR altogether since I will never have a full collection (I probably won't, but who knows, maybe I start achieving some ELO Top 100s and get lucky enough).

On the coin flip thing I mentioned: when you are playing a not very versatile clan like Montana in mirror matches all the time, it essentially comes down to exactly that. Every card has -12 attack and there is no good SoA and only a courage SoB which gets either shutdown by Spiaghi or trampled over for somewhat cheap by a higher damage card. There is no diversity in there and the only thing that determines a win is basically a coin toss of when to pill more than 1 to deal a game winning amount of damage.

Of course, lots of UR matches come down to lucky guesses. But honestly, all the 1400+ ELO players prove week after week that there is a lot of skill involved and that a balanced deck and strategy matters. You don't get into the ELO top100 each week by simply relying on "all guess work".
44/84
ibtd - Titan - Die Frettchen English
Saturday 08/01/2011, 19:52

On the subject of playing tips:

I used Don, Donnie and Edd as my high stars and then Oscar, Mona, Ficcanaso, Prince Jr and Spiaghi for the rest of the team. With Donnie and Edd I didn't have to deal with the weak Murphy and Rosa. I do that outside of Survivor and ELO.

Don over Avola because, well, you play against a lot of Montanas and Don forces the opponent to reconsider 1-pill plays when they play first.

Also, when Don wasn't in my hand, 2 pill Oscar is an easy and important 4 damage counter vs the 1 pill Prince Jr play.
45/84
Lupo WMD - Senior ελληνικά
Saturday 08/01/2011, 20:22

I predict that these cards will be legendary fail....
no offense, but does anyone actually gave it a try?

i predict also that these cards will be distributed through missions during the game.
there is no reason for all this trouble ,for mediocre cards.
46/84
HotShot888 - Guru English
Saturday 08/01/2011, 22:07

It's gonna be quite easy to get started in ELO this week. I mean... SoB clans and Uppers kinda beat the crap out of Montana. And in lower stages, you're gonna see a lot of the purple mafia guys.
47/84
SavetheKinna - Titan - Open Casket English
Saturday 08/01/2011, 23:28

I predict, the UR powers that be, having a tourny that will only allow the use of the legendary cards with evry person who enters given a Cr.
48/84
IM _Miterman - Senior
Sunday 09/01/2011, 00:20

I Haves a funny feelingz that choo will be able to sell then soon....
49/84
wats_happenin - Legend - Casual Grind English
Sunday 09/01/2011, 00:32

Uppers/ Ghiest for these weeks to take down Montana
50/84
Rocket Raccon - Legend - Guardians Of The Galaxy English
Sunday 09/01/2011, 03:28

Montana are gonna be in elo alot this month

« Previous123456789Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals