Lead Dancer

Lead Dancer
Friday 07/01/2011, 15:49
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
84 messages
Lead Dancer
Euzebe - Legend English - Friday 07/01/2011, 15:49

After having toured all over the world with her show, Bella Ld is delighted to be back home in Clint City. And what with her adoring fans and her little financial arrangements with Ottavia, she’s not planning on leaving Borgia’s Palace any time soon!
Bella Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions associated with her. To obtain this character, you must unlock her last mission before February 06.
« Previous123456789Next »

71/84
UM_Highwind - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 19/01/2011, 03:01

Man, the knockout mission is painful. Montana aren't really a knockout clan - especially not in ELO. I suppose you could just do T2 with Rosa but still, it's annoying. In general, I just hate knockout missions, lol.
72/84
kazjun - Titan - aussie crusaders English
Wednesday 19/01/2011, 17:08

Yeah, half decks okay, though for missions getting a 3-1 split is annoying.

What clans do you think new ld's will be for next? Bella ends about early Feb, so if Bonnie covers the rest of Feb, and scott is for April, what ld's gonna cover March?
73/84
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Wednesday 19/01/2011, 20:09

Then splash some other clan you're doing missions with. Or 2/6 split to ensure two montanas.

As for the 'free' month. Maybe Dudley again, maybe a new one.
74/84
M-Bison - Legend - Casual Grind English
Wednesday 19/01/2011, 21:51

Chef Mike you should know by now Fair Play means nothing, the only thing that matters is getting what I want from this game, not you.
75/84
CaptainRmoney - Titan English
Wednesday 19/01/2011, 22:54

If you look on the comic page you see scott and a shadow of another character. The guy looks like a freak so im guessing that
76/84
Krzyek - Imperator English
Thursday 20/01/2011, 18:48

I see 2 purposes for Bella Ld.

1. Completing the collection.
2. Possibly using it to unlock a future legendary card.

In my opinion the first wave of legendary cards will be rather weak (with few exceptions). But I hope the second wave of legends will be really decent, worth doing all the missions.
77/84
PapiLove89 - Titan - The Trend English
Friday 21/01/2011, 09:16

I just wish this card would go away already so I can stop being bombarded by Montana and SoB decks in ELO.
78/84
PhaserhawkLoA - Legend - Legends of America English
Friday 21/01/2011, 23:28

I have been on the losing side of Bella Ld, she is not terrible, very conditional, but not terrible. You get hit with Edd, for only 4 Pillz, then they lose with Spiaghi and you have her looming she can kil you with fury, I lost to a nice combo deck with her, Spiaghi, Dhagg, and the -2 life Vortex whose name escapes me. Basically hit me with Dhagg, used the lifer guy second, lost with Spiaghi and had her ability for 5 damage plus the 7 I took from the Vortex guy, that is a very good hand.
79/84
krokmithaine - Titan - La famille de Don Vincenzoo English
Sunday 23/01/2011, 04:45

Why so many people have a hard time doing Knock-out missions? KO with Rosa do not mean you have to give the finishing blow with her. You just have to KO with Rosa winning a round, ANY ROUND. It is double-proofed working for all those types of missions.

So if people give up on the match too bad! But as soon as the card is in your hand KO the enemy and win the round with the according card. Simpler no? And It seems that so few people realized that it can mess up with your opp strategy as he awaits Rosa in fourth round.
80/84
royal naruto - Titan English
Sunday 23/01/2011, 10:05

How do i complete the stage door mission, i finished first in Death match and in the top third in the tournament nut the mission is still incomplete. HELP!!!!!

« Previous123456789Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals