New Ranks

New Ranks
Thursday 13/01/2011, 11:53
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
29 messages
New Ranks
Euzebe - Legend English - Thursday 13/01/2011, 11:53

The arrival in town of Legendary characters has wreaked havoc with the balance of power. New Giants are entering the lists, while Divine Beings are finally reaching Eternity!
From now on, players who have all the available characters and all the Legendary characters will move up to the Colossus ranking, while players with all the game characters, including Legendary ones, will move up to the Eternal ranking.
To find out more about the different ranks: http://www.urban-rivals.com/game/rules.php?show=ranks
« Previous123Next »

11/29
mostDGK - Senior - UnaBombers English
Sunday 16/01/2011, 17:15

Why does the new rank system count unavailable Ld's?
12/29
ElementaryDrW - Titan - GUNSLINGERS OF THE WEST ACADEMY English
Wednesday 19/01/2011, 15:42

So that they can come into play as soon as the last Ld is released! Might as well let people know, and write the code for it now eh? Saves some work in the future!
13/29
Dr Orpheus - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 11/02/2011, 22:45

Can we get that unreleased LD won't count .It will be a 2 month wait till Scott Ld is released and he blocks many players from obtaining Colossus rank and some players from Eternity rank.
14/29
Smoli-TCA - Legend - Time Conquers All English
Wednesday 06/04/2011, 23:56

I'm also confussed about the colossus rank. I have all the non-CR's plus a couple CR's and all 6 Legendary characters (There are only 6 currently avaliable) and i am still a legend. Do all the characters need to be at their max level. Whats going on? Help!
15/29
Travis {TAB} - Titan English
Thursday 07/04/2011, 14:38

I was a Colossus a little while ago and i lent my Sledg to a friend
lost my rank and now it wont come back....
16/29
Mr Intelijent - Hero - D-Versified English
Friday 08/04/2011, 10:40

Travis it says you are colossus
17/29
VAGAB0ND - Legend - Under Control
Saturday 09/04/2011, 18:57

There is some kind of bug on colossus rank. If you have ALL the cards needed (and you're still legend), select a collector that you have only 1 copy, sell it on the market for a high price and cancel the sale. Your rank should update now.
18/29
Rage - Titan - Limit Break English
Saturday 09/04/2011, 23:08

Had to do that myself last week. Thanks for the heads up Mingau!
19/29
Hula_Daisy - Colossus - Immortality English
Saturday 09/04/2011, 23:19

When The new characters came out i lost my Colossus rank but now i have all available cards and all Legendaries i should be a Colossus again but i'm still a Legend when i should be a colossus
20/29
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 10/04/2011, 17:42

Dark Chibi: it says your colossus now.

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals